The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - I Don't Resemble my Mother

Group Leader
@flxsemi @jinter
That issue of Champion had a special back to back with Rororro and BokuYaba. The first few pages of Champion are usually a gravure photo sets of teenage models. Maybe that's where the confusion came from.

we know he was watching the whole time but holy moly he killed yamada with that answer.His mom make him score some more points

Dex-chan lover
The absolute joy on her fave when she found his mom. I loved how excited and nervous she was. On that note her mom seemed kinda distant and a bit annoying; hopefully she’s not a problem later.

"See you again, someday"
Yamada has already planned the home invasion chapter in her head, there is no escape.

Double-page supporter
every single interaction is just so charming.

you guys notice how all the 1 ratings are all gone after the last batch of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Meeting the mom...hehehe

Yamada sure doesn't lose time. It was cute seeing her embarassed when talking to Ichikawa's mother.

Dex-chan lover
The "being introduced to his parents" event is IN THE PLAN, fellas.

Also Ichikawa reluctantly answering "Yamada" to "that super pretty girl" is... Nfff. That must give her a boost.

Dex-chan lover
That unintentional smooth. She doesn't know he saw her and he knew it was her already, so he indirectly implied he sees her as beautiful. Not that he doesn't, but it's still another shot in the heart.

Who says you don't resemble mom? You resemble her so much it's facinating.

Users who are viewing this thread