The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - I Was Used

Dex-chan lover
Noooo! Yeah it would make sense that would hurt his feelings and make him come to a negative misunderstanding. If she at least told him...but Ichikawa is naturally pessimistic so... yeah.

Well other than that I kinda like that fact that before Ichikawa was the one who was concerned if she had a boyfriend but offhandly confirmed she doesnt have (and thats why he didnt react much here when Yamada was being asked). now HERE we have Yamada concerned about Ichikawa BEING concerned about the possibility of her having a boyfriend (and why she told him directly she doesnt)

Supporter
@Kyxr She's awkwardly trying to hint him that she wants to be his girlfriend instead of going out with that dude, and he perceived that as if she's using him in order to not be stalked by that dude.
It's not even an awkward hint; Yamada is outright frustrated that she can't call him her boyfriend and picks either the best or the worst possible moment to vent at him. Honestly, if she had gone a little bit further when Pickup-pai pops in and actually locked lips with Icchi, she could have moved the story much further ahead much sooner. Instead...yikes.

The fact that she was just about to invite him to her house to play games, but now Ichigawa is going to be more distant is so sad

ohhhhh so thats the dude from the NTR doujin LMAO I was like who the fuck is that when I saw it for the first time
Please no. I'd like to deny the existence of said doujin, but realistically I know it must exist

Users who are viewing this thread