The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 4 Ch. 57 - I Want You to Know Me

Dex-chan lover
Such a blessed chapter. Better than a confession, although I guess it was a confession of sorts.

Yamada and Ichikawa will probably finally ask each other out once their kids bear them their grandchildren.

So in the preview it looks like gatekeeper Chii-chan gets shut down, huh? I hope they're tactful about it and don't hurt her feelings too much.

MD@Home
@DeusVult While it's pretty obvious that Moe and Nyaa caught on to Yamada's feelings for Ichi a long time ago, the author has stated that Chii is too immature to have figured it out on her own. Going by that, my guess is that the preview is Chii pointing out some obvious sign of their relationship (most likely the matching dog charms) while the implication of it goes completely over her head.

EmLlxdlWMAAo6c4

Look at where we started, and now, look at where we are. Ichi evolved so much in the course of these 57 chapters. It may not be a confession, but it's a huge step forward. He finally broke out of his shell and accepted that he not only can, but desires to be understood and liked.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely fantastic chapter. Teared up at the sudden hug and Ichi's realization setting in(being able to see both of his eyes during it is such a simple, yet great touch).

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, this development is killing me for the amount of sweetness.

in case anyone missed it due to how casually done it was, on the first page flashback he was not a successful applicant. Which is presumably why he is not going to the same private school as his old friends are.

Got to love how his mother offered him udon to comfort him and how he just passively accepted, without either of them saying a word about how he failed to get in. Probably closed off his emotions here

Users who are viewing this thread