The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 5 Ch. 58 - I Want to Rely on Her

Dex-chan lover
She knows EXACTLY what she's doing to him.

Where's the femdom tag?

Contributor
@Xenoverge The next chapter will be delayed a week so the author can prepare stuff for the volume release. So, December 7-8th.

Group Leader
Ichikawa knew if he asked Hara he wouldn't ever see her again

Double-page supporter
Reading this is always the best time of the day!

I don't understand why Yamada's friends were so repulsed by the dog thing on Ichikawa. Did they perceive him as trying hard for appeal? Did they recognize it was matching Yamada's?

I like how Yamada has been using her assertiveness for bringing out the best of him, not only doing it to get closer. Despite all her quirks her maturity shows every now and then, this was a prime example. By not letting him speak vaguely, forcing him to talk more openly about his feelings, he's taking less the most comfortable and passive route of isolation.
I have a feeling that the one who will confirm their relationship to others will actually be Ichikawa, signaling his ultimate character growth.

Dex-chan lover
No other manga fills me with such joy when I read a new chapter <3

Power Uploader
I don't understand why Yamada's friends were so repulsed by the dog thing on Ichikawa. Did they perceive him as trying hard for appeal? Did they recognize it was matching Yamada's?
@DecarabiaDehuri because it was a "moe gap", a gloomy guy having an upbeat dog thing on his chest, like showing it off.
As always - thanks for translation!

I was wondering about what the teacher was thinking when he offered Yamada as an option. Also, he probably saw her while she was listening to their conversation since she was hiding in the door facing him.

Group Leader
He deserved to be snubbed for a day, but she only punished him for it until he apologized. That was fair and metered.

Contributor
he had the chance to have her beside him the whole class and he chose not, YOU DONE F UP!

Users who are viewing this thread