The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - We Aren't Adults

I thought yall already had this chapter up, but i could be wrong. Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Was Ichikawa's question whether she brings male friends just for the situation or jealousy? And Yamada was already planning Ichikawa's return to the apartment. But the situation is going to get complicated, the father will surely recognize him.

I was about to lose hope of getting a Boredom chapter! It sure is nice to see Yamamom and Yamadad again though. If you can't wait for the next chapter just like I do, join us at the BokuYaba Appreciation server at https://discord.gg/JMBQuPJ - we have discussions, gossip, the Church of Moe and more :3

Dex-chan lover
Somebody who has more expirience with such matters please help;
Does Yamada show signs of autism? I don't mean this in any kind of disrespectful way, but I genuinely feel like her way of expressing herself and her feelings sometimes feels a little unusual.

Aggregator gang
@Frozeneye Interesting question, but I think the author toned her "dumbness" down compared to how she behaved early-on in the series. Now for your question, I don't think she has any syndrome or dysfunction and it's more done in a comedic way to represent her being an air-head, gullible, and naive person despite her looks giving a more mature feeling given her age.

Dex-chan lover
@NeroPR Yeah, it's probably her very child-like behavior contrasted by her adult looks that gives me the unusual feeling sometimes. If she was my daughter I'd be scared to let her go out alone. Chances are she'd get hit on by a dude twice her age who doesn't realize how old she is. Not that she's that naive, but you can never be sure how she'd react under pressure.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad the mangaka isn't even trying to hide their relationship. It'd also explain her height.

Fed-Kun's army
In short........
Like mother Like daughter.......
Like father Like daughter.........

Users who are viewing this thread