The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 8 Ch. 107 - I'm Looking Forward To It

Dex-chan lover
tbh after valentines I expected some more significant progress but the mangaka is like "NO! lets add more drama and obstacles first!" it kind of feels like a Komi san where they're gonna add filler and more filler.

Also the "problem" with the celebratory girls like the girl in the mask, the mangaka just forgot about that. In Page 7 she was there to witness Ichikawa trying to get close to Yamada but I guess its just ignored... its as if the problem about that mask girl wasnt a problem at all but the mangaka made it so when they were introduced...

Fed-Kun's army
tbh after valentines I expected some more significant progress but the mangaka is like "NO! lets add more drama and obstacles first!" it kind of feels like a Komi san where they're gonna add filler and more filler.

Also the "problem" with the celebratory girls like the girl in the mask, the mangaka just forgot about that. In Page 7 she was there to witness Ichikawa trying to get close to Yamada but I guess its just ignored... its as if the problem about that mask girl wasnt a problem at all but the mangaka made it so when they were introduced...
I think the progress isn't really that bad and I mean you're like 6 chapters away from the most progress you could ask for. Also Komi took 300 chapters💀

Group Leader
oh crap now I get it, this is that trip that Ichikawa didn't go, right with his friends of cram school! Oh shit thats why Yamada went out of her way to go in this..... bruh....

Dex-chan lover

The progression from this manga over the last 30+ chapters has been freakin awesome, definitely could be my favorite rom com of all time depending on how it goes

Supporter
oh crap now I get it, this is that trip that Ichikawa didn't go, right with his friends of cram school! Oh shit thats why Yamada went out of her way to go in this..... bruh....
This is the trip from first-year middle school, the one he was grouped with the popular kids who he deliberately grossed out, then made an excuse not to actually go on (which lead him to become largely a shut-in for several months). It's the first important part of Icchi's backstory that Yamada got and it definitely stuck in the front of her mind.

Every time I get close to forgetting that she is now an actress, the author reminds me.
And now she wants to be the FMC in a Kimi Iro adaptation, do any of them realize that would mean she eventually kissing another guy by the time they get to vol 12? Maybe even before she even kisses him? And yes, that is my main peeve with the manga, the rest is very good, though slow.

well we know now that everything was meticulously planned, you have to let the author cook

Users who are viewing this thread