The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 8 Ch. 113.3 - Vol.8 Special Edition Booklet - School Trip Guidebook

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit dense. So Yamada is only able to see the pictures and not whatever Kyo was thinking and the in between pictures are also lost to her? So basically she just sees him staring at her with No context.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit dense. So Yamada is only able to see the pictures and not whatever Kyo was thinking and the in between pictures are also lost to her? So basically she just sees him staring at her with No context.
She sees everything that isn't "words". Dialog, thought-boxes, etc.

Dex-chan lover
So she sees her corpse and all the blood? I assumed that she only saw reality and not even his delusions.
She doesn't see anything related to Ichikawa being delusional - unless it's specifically called out, like the fact that she sees his "idea" of her in his mind, IE the mean girl on page 28. Yamada is almost completely unaware that Ichikawa had an exceedingly warped opinion of her, in the canon. She's gotten a few hints that Ichikawa had a warped perspective of her and the world, but never the full extent of it.

So; when past Icihkawa is imagining her death on page 23, future Ichikawa sees himself and all of his delusional thoughts - but future (and past) Yamada can only see past Ichikawa gloomingly staring at her. And since she's his girlfriend, she just sees it as cute.

And just to be clear, she also does not see his monologue. Basically, unless its specifically called out, she's seeing most of the scenes from her original memory.

Hope that helps.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't see anything related to Ichikawa being delusional - unless it's specifically called out, like the fact that she sees his "idea" of her in his mind, IE the mean girl on page 28. Yamada is almost completely unaware that Ichikawa had an exceedingly warped opinion of her, in the canon. She's gotten a few hints that Ichikawa had a warped perspective of her and the world, but never the full extent of it.

So; when past Icihkawa is imagining her death on page 23, future Ichikawa sees himself and all of his delusional thoughts - but future (and past) Yamada can only see past Ichikawa gloomingly staring at her. And since she's his girlfriend, she just sees it as cute.

And just to be clear, she also does not see his monologue. Basically, unless its specifically called out, she's seeing most of the scenes from her original memory.

Hope that helps.
I mean yeah, idk how the author would have handled Yamada knowing what he was thinking in those intial chapters. I think the author didn't know, either, which is why Yamada didn't find out.

Dex-chan lover

Hope that helps.
That is what is assumed but as you said that one page broke that assertion so its just jumping to whatever is needed for the jokes to land. Thanks for taking the time.

Users who are viewing this thread