The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 117 - I Want to Move Forward, Too

Dex-chan lover
I forgot. Did he want to get in the same school as Yamada?
Yamada wants to go to an acting school of some sort (as seen in chapter 114). Ichikawa sees how serious she’s being and thinks he’d like to push himself again, like he did with getting into a private middle school. He’s clearly still apprehensive and down playing his capabilities (hence why the private school was his third choice) but moe has pushed him a couple times now to go for it.

Last edited:
Supporter
Reader Surprised !!! 😱

IMG-20230331-021227.png

Dex-chan lover
are we really introducing a new love interest in chapter 117? i really don't want a love triangle thing now...
That’s not how it is at all. That’s one of kyotaros old friends from elementary school. If anything this will be about kyotaro getting over his inferiority complex for not getting into a private school whilst his 2 close friends did.

Also dude clearly isn’t good with girls so I don’t think it’ll be much competition.

Dex-chan lover
imagine making a 14 year old that looks like this illegal. basically insane

also damn kyoutarou hurry up and stop being worried that the public will find out that you've claimed her, that's the whole point

Dex-chan lover
That’s not how it is at all. That’s one of kyotaros old friends from elementary school. If anything this will be about kyotaro getting over his inferiority complex for not getting into a private school whilst his 2 close friends did.

Also dude clearly isn’t good with girls so I don’t think it’ll be much competition.
Well, on the bright side, it ended up working best for him, not entering the private school, that is.

Dex-chan lover

That was quite obviously a joke tho

Users who are viewing this thread