The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 118 - I Was Putting Up Walls

Dex-chan lover
kazuya should really learn something from my boy ichikawa . Ichikawa was like:win::win::thumbsup::thumbsup:.This is too sweet .:qq::qq::glee:

Dex-chan lover
I really love the character development in this series. I just hope Kyotaro can compliment Anna more, she clearly only bought the hat because she is probably thinking he didn't enjoy the new hair, hence the comments about that it only will last for a month or so. But it's good, so good what he said at the end and the way he just grabbed her hand when the guy was hitting on her, SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND now, so let's make the whole world know it, after all, you already have her and even the parents' approval. Hope he can give her more compliments and always assert his feelings, as generally drama on misunderstandings don't tend to last more than a chapter, as both protagonist are very sure about their feelings for one another, I really love those two so much.

Dex-chan lover
Come on come on just a little more of a push!

This couple is really cute hopefully next chapter we see some more bigger advances.... also Anna's hair looks really cute ^^

In the preview it looks like something is advancing, not sure if it's big or not though >>
FtbpWJWaAAIUCmF

Supporter
@jagfanbb It's a good thing they're in public or the danger would've moved out of our lovebirds' hearts and headed for points south. Though the roughs for 119 suggest trouble ahead on that front, regardless. (Or progress, from a certain point of view.)

Users who are viewing this thread