The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 121 - I'm Not Self-Aware Enough

Dex-chan lover
I'm so triggered by the first few pages that I came to comment before finishing the chapter. I KNEW this would be an issue when it came to her career. This is NTR by proxy and I'm gonna go jump off a bridge.
Man, she's 14 yo, it's just Kyotaro being over the top, because he's still like Anna said, not very self-aware as a boyfriend, the thing I like about this couple is the fact they actually talk, so, I don't see any ntr shit happening, specially how jealously Anna gets and that she's not really stupid when it comes to other people, in special, boys and men, it was already shown, unless the author suddenly hits his head and forget Anna complete personality till this point, plus, he never overstayed with drama things, they're generally resolved in 3 chapters top.

EDIT: Plus Kyotaro also proved his is not a real pushover, if he sees someone trying to do something to Anna, he WILL do something about it.

Group Leader
Man, she's 14 yo, it's just Kyotaro being over the top, because he's still like Anna said, not very self-aware as a boyfriend, the thing I like about this couple is the fact they actually talk, so, I don't see any ntr shit happening, specially how jealously Anna gets and that she's not really stupid when it comes to other people, in special, boys and men, it was already shown, unless the author suddenly hits his head and forget Anna complete personality till this point, plus, he never overstayed with drama things, they're generally resolved in 3 chapters top.

EDIT: Plus Kyotaro also proved his is not a real pushover, if he sees someone trying to do something to Anna, he WILL do something about it.
Honestly i'm not sure how safe it is saying "she's 14 yo". Not so long ago there were some actresses in holywood doing more "lewd" roles here and there. Not sure how it is in japan, since, at least as it shown, it is kiss + half naked but with underwear.... I don't know if this is off limits in japan honestly...

I still think he has things to worry about, and if the Author cockblocks them till the recording of the Drama this will kill me XD

Group Leader
Yamada is a minor so I don't think she will film that scene, or at least shouldn't.
it rly depends how the laws in japan works towards movies I guess...? In america used to happen in the past, so I wouldnt exclude completly the possibility honestly (since its a kiss + a half naked but with lingerie)

Dex-chan lover
At least this time, the horny middle schoolers were already groping each other before they got accidentally locked in a room together. You've got to appreciate the nuances when it comes to time-tested cliches.

Dex-chan lover
YOU CAN'T!
Well, actually...

Also lol Kyo's reaction to the teacher is somewhat due to his dad being a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
I’m pretty sure what Kyo is imagining isn’t what’s going to be filmed and Yamada will explain all scenes will be inferred. I think the real issue of being locked in closet is having to get someone to open the door for them. They will probably have call one of their friends to let them out and it will be hard to explain why they were in there together without outting their relationship. And I think they won’t be able to use this closet anymore whenever they try to have their private moments. 😫

Dex-chan lover
A relatively short but good chapter. We return to the topic of the drama and how both our dorks are going to continue.
Thanks as always, Anon.

Norio do be hitting us with the classics~

Group Leader
Yep, but Norio-sensei has a proven track record of subverting tropes, so LET HER COOK
The trope:
The setup is that NTR will happen, but actually is nothing like that.
Sensei's result: SUBVERT

I fear that =x

Users who are viewing this thread