The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 121 - I'm Not Self-Aware Enough

Dex-chan lover
Let's be logical. Showbizness is not the place for your significant other if you'd like them to remain pure and yours. How long until Anna is assaulted because she wouldn't get on the casting couch? How long before some fan stabs Ichi because they learn Anna has a BF? It's not a dynamic I'm interested in for lighthearted reading. My life has sucked enough as it is.

Dex-chan lover
Man, she's 14 yo, it's just Kyotaro being over the top, because he's still like Anna said, not very self-aware as a boyfriend, the thing I like about this couple is the fact they actually talk, so, I don't see any ntr shit happening, specially how jealously Anna gets and that she's not really stupid when it comes to other people, in special, boys and men, it was already shown, unless the author suddenly hits his head and forget Anna complete personality till this point, plus, he never overstayed with drama things, they're generally resolved in 3 chapters top.

EDIT: Plus Kyotaro also proved his is not a real pushover, if he sees someone trying to do something to Anna, he WILL do something about it.
  • Saying that they do talk is, in my oppinion, somwhat of an overstatement of their development up to this point. The last big thing where they failed to talk about something that ended badly was in chapter 110. The leadup to Kyos confession and that whole arc has shown that both of them needed to learn a lot more about opening up about each their anxieties and wants and needs and work on finding consensus to find ballance that makes each party happy. They are... teenagers and they still have a lot to learn before I'd toss a blank statement like "they actually talk". They failled massively in 110 but have shown that they understand that this is something that they need to work on.
  • Annas whole thing is that she is lacking self awareness (explicitly said when she is traveling with her mom for the movie shoot early on). It's the core of her whole character arc. It's what Kyo has taught her to work on (see her confession in 113) she is aware that this is an issue and is working on it.
  • others have already mentioned this but most scenes that Kyo is getting worked up about are in a later volume of the manga and propably wont be adapted this early on. Also the "she's a minor" argument also may lead to them using a body double for that scene
  • I for one knew that this kind of thing would come up eventually with her job being in the entertainment industry and I'm curious to see how she will resolve this. Because even if they can avoid it now due to the point above... it will come back later as it may just be part of the job at some point.
  • The author also is a female btw

Dex-chan lover
Yamada is a minor so I don't think she will film that scene, or at least shouldn't.
Exactly! I think by japanese law the producers cannot do that scene even with parents consent, particularly if it's not between two minors. That's why a lot of highschool drama actors (Like in Hollywood) are actually people of age that look just young enough.

And then you have Crows Zero where everyone looks fucking old KEKW

Banned
Honestly, this whole ntr vibe is killing the latest chapters for me. It was really sweet but this arc is just very annoying. I just dont look foward to new chapters anymore. Its always the fear that the author pulls something really retarded.

Dex-chan lover
I see people are saying that they don't like the NTR vibes, but this was inevitable, it was something that was eventually going to happen, and you should have seen it coming since the chapter where Ichi goes to see Yamada at her job, if not from the moment we found out she was a child actress.

I am really curious on how they're gonna solve this, both Yamada and Ichi are very jealous people, and Yamada LOVES her job, this is probably the biggest roadblock in their relashionship

Dex-chan lover
i really dont think ichi is gonna be the jealous type when it comes to her work, they've shown in many chapters how much he truly respects her and her work ethic. i think his angst is going to be that he wants to do stuff (kiss, intimacy) for real with her before she acts it out on screen more than never wanting her to do it at all.

Contributor
Oh no... You're locked in a room together. Guess you have to talk about your fee fees now.

Dex-chan lover
i really dont think ichi is gonna be the jealous type when it comes to her work, they've shown in many chapters how much he truly respects her and her work ethic. i think his angst is going to be that he wants to do stuff (kiss, intimacy) for real with her before she acts it out on screen more than never wanting her to do it at all.
io don't think so, it's easy to forget because of how little Yamada interacts with other male characters, but Ichi is almost as jealous as Yamada, and also very pessimistic, in that brief moment where Yamada was having fun with Pickupai, he was visibly stressed about it, and he got really mad at Kanzaki praising Yamada, even when he knew that he liked Hara.

He said it with his whole chest, "Yamada is mine".

Dex-chan lover
How strong Anna is? Damn she broke the door knob by mistake.
She is going to "destroy" Kyo when they finally go to bed in the future. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Yamada's putting her judo skills to good use 😂

SPOILER_image.png

Users who are viewing this thread