The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 121 - I'm Not Self-Aware Enough

Dex-chan lover
io don't think so, it's easy to forget because of how little Yamada interacts with other male characters, but Ichi is almost as jealous as Yamada, and also very pessimistic, in that brief moment where Yamada was having fun with Pickupai, he was visibly stressed about it, and he got really mad at Kanzaki praising Yamada, even when he knew that he liked Hara.

He said it with his whole chest, "Yamada is mine".
i think he may get jealous about stuff that happens in real life, but i think as far as her work his respect and support for her as an actor would take over for him. i guess we will see in later chapters, but thats my guess based on the story so far.

It feels so good seeing a pair who got teased for SO MANY chapters finally dating seriously instead of having the story instantly end with a timeskip or something
Other manga should really follow suit
I do feel like the progress was very organic and even tho they werent actually dating for a while even she was confused and asked him if they were dating which in my opinion makes sense because they were kinda dating already, even if they hadnt say it. AND YES like holy Ive read way too much romance that just ends when they start dating and its kinda annoying tbh

Dex-chan lover
At least this time, the horny middle schoolers were already groping each other before they got accidentally locked in a room together. You've got to appreciate the nuances when it comes to time-tested cliches.
Caressing one's face isn't exactly groping though... They did nothing as lewd as holding hands there

Dex-chan lover
Lets goooooo :win: :meguupog:
250767866_851566565531843_3467464046206160434_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is an amazing opportunity for Hagiya Masakage! Free real estate for his doujins~

Dex-chan lover
i think he may get jealous about stuff that happens in real life, but i think as far as her work his respect and support for her as an actor would take over for him. i guess we will see in later chapters, but thats my guess based on the story so far.
That's the part that worries me
Ichi has very little self-worth and has consistently put Yamada and others over his own wants,needs and self,and while this may be a very noble showcase of his kindness and his love for Yamada, it always comes at his own expense, in the case with Hara drawing he would have turned himself into an actual outcast had she not said the truth

Most relevant for this arc would be the school trip, which kind of encapsulates this perfectly, he put his opportunity to hang out with Yamada down so she could go to the audition. HOWEVER, I feel like there's a very big gap between this and her getting intimate for her acting roles, one is losing an opportunity to hang out with his crush, the other borders on cuckoldry

Dex-chan lover
This is why I hate her job! Actors/idols/whatever you are in the entertainment industry. They always have the risk of getting a role in which they need to kiss someone else/be intimate with someone else/show too much skin/gets sexually assaulted by a higher up due to their job/stalked by crazy fans even when they are going out with someone else. I know it’s Yamada’s dream but I just can’t help but be worried

Fed-Kun's army
Lol y'all need to calm down. There are 0 NTR vibes. If anything, there's relationship development where he has to come to terms with her job/dream and his own personal feelings around it. That's plenty wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
I was not expecting a cliche romcom like situation from this series. Lol. Let's see if it can still subvert expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread