The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 121 - I'm Not Self-Aware Enough

Dex-chan lover
It feels so good seeing a pair who got teased for SO MANY chapters finally dating seriously instead of having the story instantly end with a timeskip or something
Other manga should really follow suit
'The girl i like forgot her glasses' does a great job in that too

You guys read too much ntr they obviously wont do those scenes in the show she's literally 14 there has to be a law for that this is more likely for development in their relationship, this is a wholesome manga you guys need to chill.

Dex-chan lover
GAAAAAAAH SO CLOSE YOU MOTHERFU- Teehee! Just kidding silly Baka! This is a pure hearted romance manga ofc I’m so silly hehehehehehehehehehehe I NEED MORE FOR FUC- Aha! Got you again okay someone help this manga is driving me crazy kill me

Supporter
'The girl i like forgot her glasses' does a great job in that too
I remember being really worried Yancha Gal no Anjou-san was gonna fold the day Seto finally grew a pair, but that's zoomed along nicely into a full relationship AND set up fine character studies with the supporting cast (something that's been missing here for what feels like a really long time).

Dex-chan lover
Im glad it wasnt the typical "interrupted by a third party walking into em" sort of scene but it was themselves that did it.

Anyways....When...Is the Fuckin?!

Dex-chan lover
this is promising, i didn't think the manga was going to focus on this. kyou needs to understand that he can't let anna do any scene like that (even if they aren't going to in the first place - it's the principle). and for the same basic reason, he shouldn't let her act or model at all. if anna actually respects him, she should understand this and want it too.

also they should get married asap, in like a year, no sex before marriage kids.

it's nice how realistic this chapter was.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this whole ntr vibe is killing the latest chapters for me. It was really sweet but this arc is just very annoying. I just dont look foward to new chapters anymore. Its always the fear that the author pulls something really retarded.
Zero chance of NTR, remember how jealous they both are? And how much they both know how the other is jealous?

Dex-chan lover
A ROOM WHERE YOU CANT GET OUT UNLESS YOU HAVE SEX
kamen-rider-agito-kamen-rider-gills.gif

Group Leader
Reddit is treating like this is an obvious thing, but was I the only one that never saw a heart on the bottoms part of "ス" after she splits? funny enough I didnt see anyone commenting this as well...

Dex-chan lover
Oh Japan, the one place on the world where every door locks and unlocks from the outside, making it impossible to simply open a door and walk out.

Or maybe it is that simple and they come out only for the mask girl that wants them to get together sees them. Now that would be a welcome change.

Dex-chan lover
nnnnghhh I want them to kiss but also I want them to kiss just because they want to, not thinking of whatever bullcrap about someone else possibly doing it on stage

Users who are viewing this thread