The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 121 - I'm Not Self-Aware Enough

Double-page supporter
Dear my old friends
Terasu MC, Ratatat, Laliberte, Chin, Sanagi Torajirou, Chimosaku.

I heard you guys need some material for inspiration, so i would suggest you a manga called....

Dex-chan lover
Hmm ... :smugchisato:
evil-smile-patrick-star.gif

Dex-chan lover
i really dont think ichi is gonna be the jealous type when it comes to her work, they've shown in many chapters how much he truly respects her and her work ethic. i think his angst is going to be that he wants to do stuff (kiss, intimacy) for real with her before she acts it out on screen more than never wanting her to do it at all.
I truly wish I had your confidence. I truly do. I don't and I don't think that Kyo has it either.
There is a reason why most actors or celebrities date amongst their own group of people that have to fake these kind of intimate situations for money. A normal person does not have that training or insight so all they see is someone they love... play a role with all their heart that they love someone else.
You know, consciously, that it's just an act but deep down there's a seed of doubt that can take root. If they can fake it that good, is what we have real? What if they find someone else? (soooo many celebs started dating after their romantic movies) What if someone is taking advantage of this? What if this normalizes a certain way of being treated that you are uncomfortable with? What if firsts that you wanted to have with them are being taken by someone else? The list goes on and on.

This may come of as patronizing but I'm trying to make my point as clear as possible:
OK lest break it down like this. Think of a bubble with stuff that you hold dear that you share with your intimate partner. Stuff that is something that you two share and usually this stuff is shared just between you two. And now picture a sizable chunk of that also being shared with randos for her job. It's stuff that you want to have exclusively with your partner but you're expected to be ok with this special stuff being shared with others because it's her job.

Last edited:
Supporter
I’m pretty sure what Kyo is imagining isn’t what’s going to be filmed and Yamada will explain all scenes will be inferred. I think the real issue of being locked in closet is having to get someone to open the door for them. They will probably have call one of their friends to let them out and it will be hard to explain why they were in there together without outting their relationship. And I think they won’t be able to use this closet anymore whenever they try to have their private moments. 😫
If Anna has her phone with her, a call to Hara will make getting out easy (and a call to Moeko, a never-ending hellscape). If only Icchi has a phone...the options are trickier, Kanzaki being the only one that won't be a nightmare.

Supporter
Almost a full day and nobody's yet pondered that whole "it's not that you can't, but..." thing?

Dex-chan lover
That took me waaaaaaaay to long to realise the table knocked off the door knob.

Dex-chan lover
I truly wish I had your confidence. I truly do. I don't and I don't think that Kyo has it either.
There is a reason why most actors or celebrities date amongst their own group of people that have to fake these kind of intimate situations for money. A normal person does not have that training or insight so all they see is someone they love... play a role with all their heart that they love someone else.
You know, consciously, that it's just an act but deep down there's a seed of doubt that can take root. If they can fake it that good, is what we have real? What if they find someone else? (soooo many celebs started dating after their romantic movies) What if someone is taking advantage of this? What if this normalizes a certain way of being treated that you are uncomfortable with? What if firsts that you wanted to have with them are being taken by someone else? The list goes on and on.

This may come of as patronizing but I'm trying to make my point as clear as possible:
OK lest break it down like this. Think of a bubble with stuff that you hold dear that you share with your intimate partner. Stuff that is something that you two share and usually this stuff is shared just between you two. And now picture a sizable chunk of that also being shared with randos for her job. It's stuff that you want to have exclusively with your partner but you're expected to be ok with this special stuff being shared with others because it's her job.
I just don't think it's that kind of manga, dude.

Dex-chan lover
I was not expecting a cliche romcom like situation from this series. Lol. Let's see if it can still subvert expectations.
I can bet it's going to be hilariously dumb, something like Anna seeing this as an opportunity to awkwardly put on the moves and Kyoutarou overthinking things as usual, trying and failing to ignore Anna while working out a needlessly complex way for them to get out.
Dear my old friends
Terasu MC, Ratatat, Laliberte, Chin, Sanagi Torajirou, Chimosaku.

I heard you guys need some material for inspiration, so i would suggest you a manga called....
Unbelievably cursed comment. Delet this. Haha but what if

Dex-chan lover
I just don't think it's that kind of manga, dude.
Can you elaborate on this? Both of them have been established to be quite posessive and the author still intentionally decided for the actor/model background while characterizing them this way. If anything I'd argue that this not being adressed and handled would do this work a disservice since the setup is pointing directly at it. And the current chapter spells it out as well. The "I'm not worthy to stand besides her" thing is also a tried and tested trope that has been used quite often in this work as well. This would just be another level. But at the end of the day we will see what she decides to do with the story and I'm here for it. All I wanted to say is that it is not as cut and dry as you made it seem to be.
Also I very strongly disagree with " i think his angst is going to be that he wants to do stuff (kiss, intimacy) for real with her before she acts it out on screen more than never wanting her to do it at all." But that's just me projecting my insecurities.

Users who are viewing this thread