The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 122 - I'm Not Prepared Enough

Dex-chan lover
I know Moe and Ichikawa are just friends but I’m scared Moe would start liking him. It stings deep down every time I see a character I like feel pain and the jealousy Yamada is feeling hurts me

Dex-chan lover
Go back to New Year's Eve and take note of her reference to multiple flags being burned that night. Or to the first LINE chapter and her eagerness to shoo Anna away from Kyou. Or her obvious glee during filming when Anna lost her phone and Icchi couldn't contact her directly. Or her laying a guilt trip on Icchi after the night Anna stayed over. Or, most obviously, the sweets making lesson. She's been low-key after him most of the run and Anna's been on it all the way.
would be kinda cool if that was the case but in a low tone, without it becoming a harem or her being rejected

Dex-chan lover
Bruh
Go back to New Year's Eve and take note of her reference to multiple flags being burned that night. Or to the first LINE chapter and her eagerness to shoo Anna away from Kyou. Or her obvious glee during filming when Anna lost her phone and Icchi couldn't contact her directly. Or her laying a guilt trip on Icchi after the night Anna stayed over. Or, most obviously, the sweets making lesson. She's been low-key after him most of the run and Anna's been on it all the way.
What is this bitch fucking aizen lite?

Fed-Kun's army
Loved seeing kyou being the one to support her on the way to the nurses office and in it. Bro takes care of his girl

I really need a little bit of recap. I can recall Kyo met his old friend and said friend was surprised Kyo currectly dating someone.
Came back from the trip Kyo was all insecure after thinking about the possibility of Anna kissing the character in the drama she was in. He was dodging Anna, which Anna followed and they somehow stucked in a room talking about 'let me touch you and you touch me'. BUT, I cant seem to recall regarding to choice of school. Why was it bothered Anna so much? Why Kyo had to explain on his choices? Was it due to possibliy long distance relationship ?

Dex-chan lover
Has Moe actually done anything slutty the entire manga? She just seems to be socially aware and into fashion, I don't think she's actually done anything.
i can't actually remember. what you're indicating is probably the author's intention, but it's a really worn-out cliche.

Dex-chan lover
Remember, they're only like 14.
It's been a long time since I've been in high school, but even back in my day, freshmen occasionally screwed each other. I'm not saying that they should have sex, but it's just painfully obvious that Yamada's trying to go for it. She was ready to do it in a public place in chapter 112. At this point, she's just waiting for Ichikawa to take the lead.

Don't forget that this is the same magazine as Baki, the manga where good old dad barges into his kid in an intimate moment with his girlfriend to give some blatant sex advice.

Supporter
I really need a little bit of recap. I can recall Kyo met his old friend and said friend was surprised Kyo currectly dating someone.
Came back from the trip Kyo was all insecure after thinking about the possibility of Anna kissing the character in the drama she was in. He was dodging Anna, which Anna followed and they somehow stucked in a room talking about 'let me touch you and you touch me'. BUT, I cant seem to recall regarding to choice of school. Why was it bothered Anna so much? Why Kyo had to explain on his choices? Was it due to possibliy long distance relationship ?
She was most bothered by the fact he went to Moe first to discuss options in depth rather than her (parallel to his frustration over her going to Chi with concerns about the TV audition rather than him).

Double-page supporter
Wait are these guys still middle schoolers? I feel like I missed their high school debut since they're talking about private schools and uni now.
Theyxre talking about high school. You have to take entrance exams to get into your high school of choice in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, thx forgot prestigious high schools are a thing in Japan
In the US some prestigious HS decided that excellence matters anymore. I feel so sorry for smart driven students. There is always iTunes U. Lots of classes there to monitor.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Yamada wanted to have sex. Sure, she seems to want to share some intimate moments with him but not THAT intimate either, maybe holding hands, hugging or kissing???

Dex-chan lover
it's not really a matter of wanting or not wanting. it's instinctual. the only real question is, are things moving towards sex, or are they not.

that's what I'm telling the judge anyway ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread