The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 122 - I'm Not Prepared Enough

Dex-chan lover
Anna seems awfully pleased about the "accidental" damage.

There are very few "accidents" when it comes to her intentions with Icchi.

EDIT: Also, the LINE chat with Moe seems a lot more lively now than it did when he reached out to her over break. I'm not saying she hasn't given up yet, but I'm also not NOT saying that.

EDIT W: Welp, I guess we're gonna see all those unexplained extra chapters go canon.
given up on what?

Supporter
given up on what?
Go back to New Year's Eve and take note of her reference to multiple flags being burned that night. Or to the first LINE chapter and her eagerness to shoo Anna away from Kyou. Or her obvious glee during filming when Anna lost her phone and Icchi couldn't contact her directly. Or her laying a guilt trip on Icchi after the night Anna stayed over. Or, most obviously, the sweets making lesson. She's been low-key after him most of the run and Anna's been on it all the way.

Dex-chan lover
hmm yes yes that firm look and soft smile... that's quite yabai in my opinion...
TPjt9zS.jpg

also woof! :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Go back to New Year's Eve and take note of her reference to multiple flags being burned that night. Or to the first LINE chapter and her eagerness to shoo Anna away from Kyou. Or her obvious glee during filming when Anna lost her phone and Icchi couldn't contact her directly. Or her laying a guilt trip on Icchi after the night Anna stayed over. Or, most obviously, the sweets making lesson. She's been low-key after him most of the run and Anna's been on it all the way.
Dude was reading The Dangers In My Mind

-the multiple flags obviously refer to Nanpai and his friends

-In the first LINE chapter she says right at the end "Yep, that guy's just... Sheesh..." after Icchi gets the hint and starts getting flustered, at this point it's obvious that she still thought of him as a sorta creepy guy and didn't like the idea of Yamada going after that type of guy

-Moe just likes taking the piss out of him, the mental image of Icchi being completely embarrassed and totally pissed off at the whole "couple celebration" thing is more than enough proof

-How would she know that Yamada stayed over at his house? If anything she's was teasing him over how he hadn't made a move yet despite how much they obviously like each other, hell I'm sure that at that point Icchi was already aware of Yamada's feelings lol

-Did you actually read the chapter or are you just illiterate lol

This Dangers In My Heart™️ shit is serious, get ready to die behind it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think you missed something but I’ll reread. Moeko has actively helped Ichikawa get with Anna. Multiple times.

Dex-chan lover
This is why my ranking goes Kana, Moeko, Anna. She may be sly and conniving, but Moe-chan is a true good friend.
And not a clueless idiot like koabayashi xD Poor thing really hasn't picked up on any of the stuff around her, she probably didn't even know about the other pairing that got official at all

Users who are viewing this thread