The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 141 - I'm In Between

Dex-chan lover
"don't worry bro... we'll get them on the doujins..."
image-2024-03-29-184251835.png

Dex-chan lover
Hehehe Yamada showing off to Hanzawa, offering to buy clothes, jewlery and even a book about her favorite theme. She is pretty much going to make a harem without realizing at this rate. :win:

Also nice awareness there Anna. But Hanzawa got a little hurt. :worry:

ps: If Moe was there she would certainly think something weird and kinky was going to happen with Kyo using a blindfold. :ROFLMAO:
And of course Yamada doesn't need to hide she is horny anymore. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Love Yamada's awareness with the pick-up guys, pretty mature for her age unlike Hanzawa who is still naive. And the manga clearly gives us the answer: it's her mama's strict but loving parenting. She knows her girl is exceptionally cute plus gets a lot of exposure from her work and has to deal with many adults, so she has taught her well how to avoid potential problems. Correcting her sitting posture in the school hallways, being a bit mistrustful of Ichikawa at first, scolding Anna when she stayed at Ichikawa's without consulting with her... just little telltale signs of it. Anna really appreciates it and takes it to heart.

Side note, Same Neko rules! I want that shirt

Supporter
Love Yamada's awareness with the pick-up guys, pretty mature for her age unlike Hanzawa who is still naive. And the manga clearly gives us the answer: it's her mama's strict but loving parenting. She knows her girl is exceptionally cute plus gets a lot of exposure from her work and has to deal with many adults, so she has taught her well how to avoid potential problems. Correcting her sitting posture in the school hallways, being a bit mistrustful of Ichikawa at first, scolding Anna when she stayed at Ichikawa's without consulting with her... just little telltale signs of it. Anna really appreciates it and takes it to heart.

Side note, Same Neko rules! I want that shirt
I gotta think her awareness of pick-up bros has less to do with Yamama and more to do with Kyou reading her the riot act after rescuing her from Momo's scummy BF the first time they went to Shibuya together. She hadn't seen too many attempts to pick her up earlier in the series (Moeko was particularly annoyed about the two of them being ignored). Attempts to get her into shady "modeling" work, sure, but not outright pickups.

Supporter
It just occurred to me that this might be the longest continuous non-Icchi-POV sequence of the entire series.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Yamada is such a nice girl. It took me a while to realize the reason why Yamada called Ichikawa over abruptly, and it is to have a male-shield because the nanpa guys earlier were apparently still following them around even after the initial encounter.
I guess Yamada and Hanzawa clicked together because Hanzawa is like a different flavor of Ichikawa, one with quite peculiar interests only that she is a girl and quite tall. (she reminded me of the time Yamada was blonde).
And that part at the end where Hanzawa is reading the picture book like a kid while Yamada is glamming up Hanzawa's hair is so cute. (it seems Yamada is styling Hanzawa's hair in the same style as in the 2015 oneshot manga Sakurai Norio did).

Double-page supporter
Man I love Yamada so much. Also I have a feeling the lingerie might come up again on Yamada's birthday when her and Ichikawa are alone together

Users who are viewing this thread