The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 124 - I'm Busy Studying

Dex-chan lover
the pressure is on for Yamada to stay in contact with her friends 😂
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Man I can’t wait for more chapters and s2 of the anime. I hope the series continues at least until they finish high school.

Dex-chan lover
so chapter's summary is basically that Yamada is doubting a little bit about his love for her but at least was reassured.

Supporter
honestly the growth of kyotaro is the best part of this manga. it really is nice to see him gain confidence and have his thoughts develop.
It's a confidence feedback loop between the both of them, helping them both grow in trust, becoming stronger and (as we see this chapter) bolder. They're not who they were just a few months ago and they're almost unrecognizable from who they were at the beginning of last fall.

Supporter
I get it now, Yamada is the Danger to our boy's Heart.

She became really damn needy lmao.
Always has been. The novella epilogue makes it absolutely clear she's been strongly drawn to him from the very start...and that "the very start" was way before we all thought it was.

Fed-Kun's army
Kyooooooooooo! Ma boi was super smooth with those messages. Guy's an inspiration in growth and saying the right stuff even though he dies in embarrassment afterwards.

Always has been. The novella epilogue makes it absolutely clear she's been strongly drawn to him from the very start...and that "the very start" was way before we all thought it was.
There's a novella!?

Last edited:
Banned
So when will Kyo be fine with Anna kissing others on set? Will we see how Kyo sits in a corner and watches Anna kissing other actors? Man, can't wait for Kyo to fully trust her and letting her do that, wouldn't that be peak character development? haha

Dex-chan lover
‘This is a mannequin with my face’

Me: hmm I wonder where can I buy it

Users who are viewing this thread