The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 124 - I'm Busy Studying

Dex-chan lover
Supporter
I believe ItsThatBriGuy meant Episode Zero.

You sure you are not overstating her interest in Kyo before manga, though? I think timeline checks out with Episode Zero in that regard.
If not for the fact that she goes over to recover his discarded ribbon even before technically interacting with each other directly AND holds on to the thing for a couple of years even in the bag of infinite crumpled papers, I could agree. But that's a huge fact to overlook.

Dex-chan lover
Yamada started the chapter off with a sneak attack and Kyou finished it off with a kamikaze.

Kyou's response to getting advice from his older sister on studying is so real. I grew up with two older sisters who got good grades from high school through college and I'd legit die before I asked for studying tips or help with a problem from them. It's just the fact that I'd be acknowledging their intelligence and that they aren't just annoying older sisters I usually hate. Like it's actually really hard to ask close family members for help with academics when you've seen them act like such idiots and fools all your life.

Dex-chan lover
If not for the fact that she goes over to recover his discarded ribbon even before technically interacting with each other directly AND holds on to the thing for a couple of years even in the bag of infinite crumpled papers, I could agree. But that's a huge fact to overlook.
it wasn't 100% stated that she is aware it was him who threw away the ribbon (i mean, you could argue she was messing with Kyo while showing it to him, but it didn't feel like that to me), and we know she is prone to do something whimsical (and, i'd say, salvaging a ribbon someone just threw into the trash bin is not out of her character).

so the sketch in the previous chapter where she tease her bf that she gonnna kiss someone else is canon ?,or just a fucking cliff hanged

Dex-chan lover
I’m such a loner dude I’m actually rooting for these two literal drawings man, but anyways LETS GO ICCHI!!!

Dex-chan lover
i totally forgot they were dating while reading and i was like damn they're both pretty bold rn

Dex-chan lover
I think he had it in him all along. From the very earliest chapters, he consistently acts in the most critical moments. He's had the courage to try to make things happen in his favor from the very start.
honestly the growth of kyotaro is the best part of this manga. it really is nice to see him gain confidence and have his thoughts develop.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, is pretty hard to buy that they're only now going to high school. Honestly, only Anna has the mind of her age, just the mind tho.

Contributor
Kyou is growing into the boyfriend role pretty well.

It would be surprising if actually nobody goes to try and pick up the girls at the beach, but we know 99.99% of the time these things will happen in manga. They're already practicing how to fend them off because it will happen. But I don't believe our boy Kyou will just leave his GF behind in such a situation like Nyaa says. Then again, IIRC only Moe knows they're dating, Nyaa doesn't know yet.

Users who are viewing this thread