The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 128.3 - Vol.9 Special Edition Booklet

ik a recording of the disk was included, has anyone uploaded it online?
We had the song for a while ever since volume 9 dropped, though you just have to do some digging to find it. I have the physical disc. Perhaps Anon could've added a scan of the cd as well, but you can find it in this video. Much thanks to Anon for such great work.

There is also this person who synced the song with the chapter (some spots aren't timed right, but the majority of it is good):
(if this isn't showing up for you, click "watch on youtube").

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, they already recorded the song? Thought they would gonna save it for the eventual third season of the anime. Gotta find this!

And daily reminder that Kana best girl. Love her so much (it seems many do too, like Momo' fuckboy boyfriend and even brats like this dude and Adachi)

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny, but the song never catch up a lot of public attention. Maybe for season 3 in a few years from now on.

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh right, her name is also Ichikawa. I thought for a second our boy got a random gay admirer in the last chapter. This makes more sense.
Good for sis, I guess.

Double-page supporter
And here she wonder why she's still single. But don't count the fact that lil bro is still a minor 💀

Users who are viewing this thread