The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 128 - I'm Done For

by 勉強を見て欲しい I think Ichikawa is saying that he wants them to tutor him. idk, "only if you want to watch me study" just sounds like a gross tsundere to me lol
Oh yeah, this make more sense, cause before that he asked if the band is from a good university, so what he means is if they are there, they can help him learn, good catch!

Aggregator gang
One of the best Slice of Life Romance mangas ever made. You can't argue otherwise, I love this series.
It's easily my favorite. It doesn't belittle the readers intelligence with a cycle of shitty circumstances stopping the MC and FMC from making progress, it progresses at a good rate, it's funny, great art, amazing characters. Absolutely one of the GOATs of ROM COM.

Dex-chan lover
It's easily my favorite. It doesn't belittle the readers intelligence with a cycle of shitty circumstances stopping the MC and FMC from making progress, it progresses at a good rate
As frustrating as that kind of pacing is, we really shouldn't hold it against the writers who do that. I can't really cite why I feel this way at the moment, but I think that a manga's popularity tanks the moment the OTP is resolved. I'm a will they won't they enjoyer and many times I have lost interest shortly after the main couple gets together. And if there's a harem, the rabid fans of the losers can get out of control. Sometimes it's in the writers best interest to cockblcok the MC as long as possible.

Dex-chan lover
For those confused about the last page (I was) there was a chapter where it was mentioned that this particular alter ego of Kyo grows bigger the hornier he gets.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sorry for double post. I have no clue how to delete this though...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread