The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 128 - I'm Done For

Dex-chan lover
Wondrous chapter, blessed chapter.

I suggest energy drinks and chapsticks, Ichi Boy. Always have them on you, from now on.

Double-page supporter
THEY'RE SO CUTE AHHHH

I have a feeling Ichikawa is gonna take the initiative during the beach trip. Maybe that's how Chii finds out about their relationship lol

Double-page supporter
The kraken has been released for Yamada.
Good work by the TL, it really was a hard chapter to traslate

Dex-chan lover
This guy shouldve already known how insatiable she is. He just served himself up on a platter.

But lets not get ahead of ourselves. This is not that kind of manga.

Supporter
Once again, Icchi's aware his self-imposed limitations are his biggest problem. Even what seems at surface level to be a reasonable rule for skinship is recognized now as a passive (and even borderline submissive) excuse to push all responsibility for development of their physical relationship onto Anna.

Which, sure, that's generally been fine with her all this time, but she's also carried the weight of all their development over the past year and is eager for him to step up and at last take some of that weight off her. He managed that once with his (oft-delayed) confession and she was absolutely thrilled about it.

He's gonna hafta be a little greedy, a little selfish, a little willing to seek his own happiness without guilt or regret because, being an aggressive sub currently forced into the somewhat uncomfortable role of a light dom, Yamada will be happiest if he in turn accepts his own natural role.

Whether or not he can pull this off in a smallish time window is, of course, an enormous question.

ALSO: I knew she wouldn't recognize her own improvised response..

Supporter
Your time has come sis!

az9FQwJ.png
I'm old enough to remember captions promising this would never happen.

Supporter
Oh yeah, this make more sense, cause before that he asked if the band is from a good university, so what he means is if they are there, they can help him learn, good catch!
Also to create something of a buffer so he's not just studying a single topic that won't be covered on his entrance exams.

Supporter
Why is he still calling her Yamada? Isn't like damn time to call her Anna?!
He's had trouble with this since at least Hatsumode. Even when dealing with other members of her family, it's a struggle for him to make the necessary switch. Both emotionally and intellectually, it can seem overly familiar (especially without at least some form of honorific attached), especially if it's the first time a young man is changing it up.

He'll probably go over to her given name full-time, though, the first time he tries to moan "Yamada" with her tongue halfway down his throat and he winds up in the ER.

Supporter
THEY'RE SO CUTE AHHHH

I have a feeling Ichikawa is gonna take the initiative during the beach trip. Maybe that's how Chii finds out about their relationship lol
She could catch Anna looking after Lucifer Nigorikawa in full effect and have no idea what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread