The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 128 - I'm Done For

Dex-chan lover
They are so dang cute this series always puts a big smile on my face. Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
horng-horny-is-back.gif[IMG]

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what it's all about boys!!! God, that was such a great chapter. I have loved this series for so long and it has yet to dissappoint!

TWO KISS SCENES BACK TO BACK?!?!!? Glad i caught this right after it came up, this manga fucking slaps.
it really does slap, I didnt really like the first volume too much, but after that it really slaps!!

Dex-chan lover
this is why a lot of middle school girls need to get married, half the time you wait longer than that they're not virgins anymore
wth is this patriarchal bullshit? why do girls have to be virgins to get married? Oh yeah, THEY DON’T - they don’t even need to get married at all anyway, and the same goes for boys! Virginity is just another bullshit societal construct used to control people, generally women.

Dex-chan lover
wth is this patriarchal bullshit? why do girls have to be virgins to get married? Oh yeah, THEY DON’T - they don’t even need to get married at all anyway, and the same goes for boys! Virginity is just another bullshit societal construct used to control people, generally women.
we will out-breed you, and someday make sure no more impressionable people get taught these hilarious ideas

TBH, what is the deal with virginity anyways, it like ppl is obsess with it, for some it the sign that show ppl that the girl is pure, but what about men, men who have alot body count don't being treated like a whore but being treated like chad, really show the hyporacy of men here, they just want the best for them while don't care for the opposite sex at all.

For your information here, woman is humane too, they are deserved to be treated as humane, what happen in the past is the past, with all of this I can see the low self esteem of these men, they worry that their girl will go outside and cheat with someone else when they are not there. If you are really a chad, you will choose a woman will be loyal to you, because that is the requirement to be in a relationship, and if she fail to do that then too bad this one is not deserved to have you, you are better than this and go find another one, but not being resentment and being an incel on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread