The Dangers in My Heart

Dex-chan lover
Love the progressive nature of the love in this story but...... CAN WE GET THE JUICE OR NOT, IM BEING BLUE BALLED BY EVERY CHAPTER THAT COMES OUT MAN

I didn't like it in the beginning at first but the progression is really nice from chapter 20+ I really like this series I've read it once and I kinda wanna read it again already lol.

Oh my god! The awkwardness and emotional turmoil of youth! MOAR!

Thank you for the translations.

It's nice to see that things calmed down around here with this manga, let's now just enjoy it

Watch you gonna like it😊😊😊
Link removed, don't randomly self-promote videos with no relevance.

Double-page supporter
For you new readers, just try this manga out. First 10 chapter maybe quite edgy but after all that it is fluff zone.

Fed-Kun's army
If your looking to add a romance manga to your top 10. You’ve found it.

Anyone know any other shota manga that deal with romance in a similar way like this does? I love everything about how this manga handles relationships, from its gradual progression, subtext, undertones, overtones, insightful body language, and an actual female social group for the female love interest outside the protagonist's. It's combined mature take on the material and its cute artstyle has me yearning for manga of its kind during the three month hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy this got licensed, since it means it has a higher likelihood to get an anime (I think), but this just means that fan translations are going to stop isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread