The Dangers in My Heart

Dex-chan lover
I know personal opinions is a thing, but is there any full on haters of this manga, and if there is can you please tell me why you hate it so much (Just wanna see if anyone speaks up)

If you want to see the progress, you can skip all the extra chapters.
The extras has almost no progress.

Group Leader
ehh doesn't seem like a psychological thing

is this good lmao

Dex-chan lover
Okay I can see the appeal to some extent but a 9 out of 10, really? Some awesome manga don't get that high of a rating.
Granted, I'm only at chapter 14 right now but until that point this manga is kinda meh with some cringe mixed in.
It seems everybody's gushing about the relationship developement in this one, but at chapter 60 or so (again, at chapter 14 currently) I would expect for something to already be developed for it to be counted as one of the best RomComs on this site.
Please correct me if my assumption is incorrect that this is just gonna drag on for another hundred chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@waaaaaaa
Funny, I debated with myself if I wanted to mention Komi-san in my comment. Yeah, the similarities are striking. Only difference being that I like the heroine in Komi-san more but also hate the side characters in it with a burning passion.^^

Dex-chan lover
@Triano It's been 2 days so you've probably read the whole thing BUT, I honestly don't think its right judge the rating of this manga with 14 chapters in, not saying you have to love it like i do but comparing this manga to ones you find awesome and questioning the rating of this manga before read the whole thing is kinda dumb, if you have an assumption on ch14 that this is gonna "drag" on without being interested in the development just please drop it quietly without posting a comment about your likes and dislikes when your only 14ch's in

Aggregator gang
How is it, @Triano ? Have you read the rest of the chapters? To be fair, ch. 14 is still in the volume 1, so it's still too early to judge.

Dex-chan lover
@lonelypotatoonabench
@fernaldi01
I mentioned that I'm only at chapter 14 exactly because I wanted to make clear that my comment wouldn't be a proper review of the manga. I was just curious if it genuinely would get that much better for it to deserve that rating, since my experience with manga of a similar nature makes me pessimistic in that regard. Just wanted to know if it's gonna be another one of those where I just read on and then can't stop even though I don't enjoy it, because I already invested so much time into it and for the slight possibility that it might get better.
Obviously I don't wanna rant forever about this and clog up this comment section, so I'm just going to go back in, hoping for the best.^^

the guy is so edgy in his clothing style that it makes me remember myself when i was as tall as him

Aggregator gang
@Triano I get where you're coming from. When I read the first few chapters, I also thought that this manga was yet another typical "RomCom with slow/unexisting development". But man how was I wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread