The Dangers in My Heart

@MangaMonger

Stuff happens as early as chapter 1. It's not like nothing happens in the beginning. People just need to adjust their expectations.

tit for tat»»»»eren yeager
Enjoy.......
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vzTxk9FqB3A

9.09 seriously!? That's quite high rating. (I haven't read it, but I'm going to read this after I finish another manga.)

I like how there's actual decent development in the relationship. There's none of that "will she or won't she" bs that amounts to nothing. Character trauma makes sense in the miscommunication problem too

Ahh that sure feels nice, this replenished my fuel of cuteness and precious particle, after reading the last cap of Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii . I truly was frustraded and in rage mode.

God this manga continues to make me squee! Bring on July 2021, I need to buy this to inject it directly into my veins!

This manga is masterpiece for me. It has the right mix of romance, comedy, and drama. It was too edgy at the beginning that some people might not like it, but it disappears quite fast and it really helps to know where the mc's development has gone to. It has cliches, but done right. I really hope the author doesn't fuck this up because I'm waiting for every single chapter of it. Please author, it's one of the only good romcom mangas in here.

The author does a good job of making the main character act like a real person. He actually does things proactively and has hobbies! Having an MC who has self-esteem issues that are realistic and don't function as psychic cock blockers make this manga a masterpiece compared to other romcoms. The girl is cute. However, and lacking for a better phrase, she's obviously not written by a woman. Overall it's a breath of fresh air compared to all the hackneyed isekai "Infinite Stratos" knockoffs spewing like garbage into the romcom filter.

Users who are viewing this thread