The Dark Brown Editor and the Shota Mangaka - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Am I alone in thinking he should've called the cops immediately after realising a complete stranger intruded into his home? Why do so many Mangas downplay severe crimes like that?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta
you mean [Takatsu] My Dear Maid ? that's a different author/artist . art isn't really similar either.

Uhhh big tiddy chocolate onee-san 👌👌👌👌

But damn that spineless Shy MC, just enjoy it for comic skill

Contributor
BzN2Lcw.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub: The main question is; is it really illegal as per local law in Japan.
While entry (only) without permission is illegal, but as per local laws its possible that it isn't really considered a serious/severe crime (unless something is stolen, or have used a forced-entry method like breaking into the house).

Also, calling cops or them reacting to a case relating to a non-permitted entry, is only possible if its a "Man" who is doing non-permitted entry (i mean, would cops really react to any complaint from a guy, if he calls them and say that a woman entered into his house without his permission and went nude).
Heck, even if "i" faced a woman who entered in my house without permission, i would be rather afraid of calling the cops, as i could get in trouble myself instead just by the words of that woman in question (even if the one in the wrong is the woman, because of how the laws are in place).

You have to remember that each Nation has there own laws and views regarding situations, and you can't really compared to your own local law standard (in case of this story, its based on Japan, so you have to consider Japanese local laws).

Dex-chan lover
Well...Maybe he is mentally underdeveloped in this regard? (I'm not talking about intelligence.) There are really good reasons why there are laws against engaging sexual intercourse with minors. This seem to be one of those cases. In the end, if he feels pressured and does not want to fuck her, it's his choice. (I also do believe her body is nice AF and nice 2F, regardless...) If he has still immature too outlooks on sex or doesn't think of it as pleasing, by all means, hurl that bitch into jail. She is scaring him and might scar him for life. 16 yo or not. (There was that other manga in which a witch raped/tried to rape (not to sure if successful) a prince.) That part of those laws are meant to protect him. Nobody should be forced into sex, if they don't find their counterpart or the act itself appealing. No children, no heterosexuals into homosexual intercourse, no homosexuals into heterosexual intercourse, no sex practices they don't like, aso. Well, it's a rather easy rule to understand.

Dex-chan lover
why "dark" (or black, english isnt my main so i dont know how it's said) people in manga are mostly somehow naughty or lewd?

Aggregator gang
chocolate? chocolate! CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAATE. CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!

Users who are viewing this thread