The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.4 - ④

Dex-chan lover
@Leinarina she thinks the ending is as immutable as her hair that's permanently perfect in a style she would rather not have. After all, if there's anything that she should be able to change about her circumstances it would be her hair, right?

She's forced by unnatural forces to look the part for the sake of the game, so naturally by extension the routes would be enforced as well. Being a woman of action, she chooses to embrace the path laid before her rather than the alternative of moping around apathetically in a depressed funk.

Hmmm, Addie's suspicious behavior of encouraging the heroine and the prince is suspicious!
But dang she'll probably be engaged to him despite trying not to.

Dex-chan lover
yeah.. they'd definitely be engaged, it doesn't seem like they can do anything about it >.<

Dex-chan lover
@Aoixneko I hope not. His behavior toward her is condescending. I can't actually blame him for it; he's an adult and Mary is not only still a teenager, but one who's acting strangely to boot. We see him going along with her behavior and weird plans, but you can also see him treating her more or less like a child. He looks up to the duke, but has very little respect for Mary, and usually doesn't even bother to hide it. I suppose he can keep himself in check and humour her mainly because he's an employee and because the duke, no doubt, asked him to do what he can to look after Mary. I simply can't see any prospects for a balanced romantic relationship between them. Mary needs someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread