The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
The reason she's biting back so hard is because she's feeling unwell from her cold and also because she believes that no matter what she does or say, the events of the game will always play out the same.
So she's letting off some steam by slapping back at the accusations. She's also prideful and doesn't want to be accused of petty bullying.

I still don't get why Patrick's not head over heels with Mary. He's a boy with substance, Alicia's just cutesy, and Mary is the only one who can make him laugh hard.

(in reference to Miss Not-so-Sidekick's Arwin)

Dex-chan lover
@Onigiri-chan Mary and Patrick has been friends for a very long time and if any of them would fall in love towards another, it would have been way earlier in their life. Sometimes you just click with someone, but don't really consider them a romantic interest.

Contrast that to Addie and Mary, on the other hand...

I was prepared to be SO mad at Patricks ince he's supposed to be her friend... But he really was doing that for her benefit. That made me so happy :) Just because they don't love each other romantically, it doesn't mean that their love/friendship is unimportant <3

Users who are viewing this thread