The Daughter of the Marquis, Who Was Executed Under False Accusation, Wants to Spend a Peaceful Life in the Land Protected by God - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Can anyone else not load panels 2,3, and 4? Everything else loaded, except those. Repeatedly.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is lion/cat/ike-man getting kinda creepy? If this turns into one of those "I like you because you look like this other person I liked 200 years ago," things, it's gonna be super awkward rather than remotely romantic.

Dex-chan lover
I want her to end up with Leon, not the prince. He may not have done anything wrong this lifetime and seems to like her, but I like Leon more. 🥰
And that’s an interesting development, looting magic?

Thanks for the chapter!

Seems like the mangadex servers are currently on fire. Reloading it a couple times fixed the pages not loading here.

Why don't the princes in this story investigate the people who get too close too them I mean it should be the first thing you should do as a prince to avoid getting killed or kidnapped for ransom

Double-page supporter
I don't like any of the male interests. They're all kinda assholes who won't say anything when it's important and treat out FL like a delicate flower.
Drop

Work smarter not harder, kill the girl before she is able to use it simple as that 😒

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm wondering about the logic that if Charlotte is desperate enough to want Light magic, wouldn't there be more of these occurrences? Like I get everyone has their own element because of the Gods, but with Light magic being so desirable, wouldn't there be some anyways?

Guess I'll have to wait for future chapters and see how this gets explained more.

Thanks for the translation!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@PinkSakuraFlower Must be a higher level of desire. A literal pure thieving b1tch's unfiltered greed levels of desire. Not something tame like simple greed, and desires of the common man's avarice but more on the levels of Orange Lantern.
"What's mine is mine and mine and mine.

And mine and mine and mine!

Not yours!"

Also since the forbidden magic is "looting", the others probably got a subtype that go unnoticed because there are usually no rare light magic users nearby for them to loot.

@icekatze yea i don't like it either, and even if he said, 'i like you for you and not because you look like someone i used to love', it's still weird lol, for me personally.

Aggregator gang
i think it might be a magic that is only temporary copy/siphoning of an attribute unless you were to kill and loot. she may have orchestrated rio's death so that she could steal the light attribute. if her target does not possess the magic she wants to steal, she probably cannot steal it. as long as light magic users don't currently exist, she probably can't use looting magic. loot magic must probably only work when there is a strong desire for a particular magic and with someone available to loot from. a target of envy.

#Spoiler#That isn't her ancestor . She is HER.#

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

so in essence that girl is a calamity eitherway and will need to be killed or converted
funny that with the current setup the mc should be immune to her aslong as that bracelet has some anti theft security

as for that prince and his aide just rot in some ditch even if you were mind controlled 100% of the time you still wouldnt deserve the mc because you couldnt protect her and if he wasnt controlled than he is just an unhinged psycho which may not be bad but doesnt fit that saint of an mc

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the update, I love seeing the God of darkness he's really aesthetic

@icekatze I think I once read a spoiler
that she's the reincarnation of her or something like that

@wasimashabnam You didn't really use spoiler tag, to mark as spoiler click on the crossed out eye

Users who are viewing this thread