The Daughter of the Marquis, Who Was Executed Under False Accusation, Wants to Spend a Peaceful Life in the Land Protected by God - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
ugh is the prince the ML ? I was so happy thinking the God is the ML but this has gone to shit now. I'd rather there is no romance at all if that scum is the ML

Fed-Kun's army
@sirius180
Seriously ? She dared to do that ? I would've been like "bitch, my life went downhill after getting that attribute and someone using the power of light fucked up my life and you allowed it to happen so what kind of explanation do you want ? BIIIIIITCH"

haha sorry for sounding aggressive but I just got into character 😂

@Nunally Iirc,
the lightning strike killed the executioner and that made people realise that she was innocent as it was a sign of the goddess of light's anger and they were very regretful to her.

If anyone is curious why the prince's lover had light attribute in the original time line
she apparently used forbidden magic and stole it from another user in the original time line. MC and the goddess of light suspect her victim is the last light attribute holder from a 100 years ago as she's half elf and still alive but living in a secluded monastery.

Dex-chan lover
and after hearing MC past, all of her family is so eager to kill charlotte and the prince lol, too bad the MC stopped them
it cant be helped tough since the prince got brainwashed by charlotte thx to her forbidden magic

Dex-chan lover
as for now, Leon is indeed the ML, considering his past with the MC. And everybody hate the Prince too lol

Is it possible Rio lights magic would comeback later on or maybe she would have multiple magic??? And become stronger I hope soon lol 😂

The flow are so fast here 😮 hope she could get away from the prince since looking at him makes me cheered the MC to hurry get away from him since I feel danger from him 😆😂
Lately the Manga and manhwa that I read makes the prince a total danger zone 😂 they could kill the MC like a lightning, but when the MC got reincarnated the prince are a lion that makes the MC to run away from them but its just makes the lion like prince get interested to the running MC 😂🤣 I feels like I need to stop reading this Manga but I'm curious to know what would the MC future be like 😆

Double-page supporter
The pacing is fast at this rate she'd be 17 next chapter! Not that I'm complaining though

I really really hope she doesn't end up with the prince. Nu-uh no no no

Thanks for the update!

esp

Will add my voice to the "I really don't like when they fall in love with their murderer" faction.

Aggregator gang
Ahh for fu*k's sake... Give me a knife. I shall end him for you especially that bitch

I really hate the prince, I don't care if he doesn't remember he is an asshole.
And because of the covers of the raw it seems that the ml is Leon, I'm glad

Aggregator gang
Is he bad? Isn’t the girl bad? I mean she framed her skillfully and you never seen his expression during the scene...Not like he smiled I guess

Users who are viewing this thread