The Day After Spring - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.3 - Cancellation Notice

Dex-chan lover
it’s joever eh

but it was fun short ride although without proper closing

hope the author will get well soon

Dex-chan lover
I JUST discovered this series on the recent girls love tag,,,

I am wishing Haida-sensei better health and I LOVE the 8 chapters that they were able to make!!

I don’t think I’ve read a girls love where they met in childhood and years later they reconnect. This was getting sweet 😭😭

I wishing good health to Haida-sensei to be able to return or make a new series!!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for bringing this to us, short as it is, @kennel club.
I really enjoy the story and connect to the characters, so even though it's unlikely, I pray it may return someday!!!

Banned
Wishing all the best and hopefully fast recovery from the health issues. What i actually think about this work is seen in chapter 7 comments, which i will refrain from talking about here. I dont want to wish the author well-being in hard times and then trash their work in the same comment. Just doesnt feel right.

Dex-chan lover
Ah thats a shame, was really looking forward to this one. Wouldn't be a stretch to call it one of my favorite GL right now. Best wishes to the author

Dex-chan lover
Well, I suppose there is always the slim chance that once the author's health has recovered they can try it again as a truly indie work :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Huge bummer, but I wish the author a healthy recovery! Even though it was cut short I really enjoyed what was put out.

Dex-chan lover
I guess not everyone can be Ruridragon. It's a shame I liked this one.

Dex-chan lover
Its really worrisome the amount of series ive came across that ended because of a poor health writter.
Makes u wonder if is just coincidence or is mostly overwork.
Was even getting to the good part finally... oh well. I hope theres a full recovery and a new series as good as this one could had been. It wasnt nothing crazy tho, but interesting enough.

Dex-chan lover
What I don't get is that if it's due to poor health why can't they continue the story when they hopefully get better?

They don't have to and of course their health takes priority but I don't fully understand why it has to end. When they hopefully get better why do they HAVE to start a NEW series? Obviously, the author should do what they want to though.

May they have a speedy recovery and find good health and a long and meaningful life of happiness ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread