The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way (Fanbox 18+ Content) - Ch. 2.5 - Gyaru Sister Orgy

But... but didn't you see how he asked her in once?! That's rape right there.

This exact chapter establishes his interest in her with the "Yeah, he's totally into her!" line: Foreshadowing. If it was just meant to be a reference to the old canon, then she accidentally made implications for this one.

It's easy to miss, but since the end of Chapter 2, she's blushing up a storm when she's with her brother. Honestly though, the author is trying to play every angle at the same time, so who even know what's going on.
it's rape and ntr.

Group Leader
image.png

Well now she's gotta explain the scene in chapter 4! :pacman:

My head canon where she just sat in the middle of the living room, ate some yogurt has a fighting chance! Here I thought he was talking about his balls when he said he was backed up. Little did I know, he was talking about the nearly-expired dairy products crowding his fridge! He wasn't pulling up his pants, he was just undoing his belt to go to the bathroom!

Last edited:
I believe the word you used was "cope"
I did, but these are facts, since the only thing that could hypothetically not be "canon" is the enthusiasm. The blowjob definitely happened, she's definitely fucked them regularly, and the entire story is specifically about that changing. I don't know what you expect to change now that the author backpedaled.

No, seriously: What part of the blowjob didn't happen? Was there just yogurt on her fact in Chapter 4?

Dex-chan lover
What part of the blowjob didn't happen? Was there just yogurt on her fact in Chapter 4?
There's no in-canon answer to that question. But she had a drop of apparent sweat on her face before the supposed blowjob, too (see chapter 4, page 2, panel 1).

There's no in-canon answer to that question. But she had a drop of apparent sweat on her face before the supposed blowjob, too (see chapter 4, page 2, panel 1).
Right... so there's just a bead of sweat... on her chin... when we see her kneeling in front of a guy who was "backed up" because she didn't come around. And he is, for no apparent reason, pulling his pants up, expressing relief, and going to the bathroom?

I get the feeling you'd actually fall for "It's not what it looks like!"

Dex-chan lover
Right... so there's just a bead of sweat... on her chin... when we see her kneeling in front of a guy who was "backed up" because she didn't come around. And he is, for no apparent reason, pulling his pants up, expressing relief, and going to the bathroom?

I get the feeling you'd actually fall for "It's not what it looks like!"
I'm not inclined to assume too much about what isn't actually stated in the text. As a corollary, I'm also happy to accept unanswered questions. We don't know what we don't know.

Chapter 4 of the main story is obviously designed to suggest and dovetail with the events of the non-canon R18 chapter 4.5. But taken on its own, the in-canon chapter provides no unambiguous evidence of sexual contact. Same goes for the relationship of chapter 2 to 2.5.

As readers, we're offered a choice:
  • We can accept the author's canon version as the complete "real story", in which many questions are unanswered and we don't yet know anything about the MC's sex life...
  • Or we can incorporate the non-canon R18 events, which fills in some of the narrative gaps and in which the MC both has consensual sex (ch4.5) and is raped (ch2.5).
It's ultimately a matter of personal preference. I prefer to accept the main story as complete in itself, and to view the R18 chapters as "what if?" digressions. It seems that's what the author intended. You prefer to incorporate the R18 chapters into your own personal headcanon because doing so allows you hate the "slut" MC, which you seem to enjoy.

And that's fine. You do you.

I'm not inclined to assume too much about what isn't actually stated in the text. As a corollary, I'm also happy to accept unanswered questions. We don't know what we don't know.

Chapter 4 of the main story is obviously designed to suggest and dovetail with the events of the non-canon R18 chapter 4.5. But taken on its own, the in-canon chapter provides no unambiguous evidence of sexual contact. Same goes for the relationship of chapter 2 to 2.5.

As readers, we're offered a choice:
  • We can accept the author's canon version as the complete "real story", in which many questions are unanswered and we don't yet know anything about the MC's sex life...
  • Or we can incorporate the non-canon R18 events, which fills in some of the narrative gaps and in which the MC both has consensual sex (ch4.5) and is raped (ch2.5).
It's ultimately a matter of personal preference. I prefer to accept the main story as complete in itself, and to view the R18 chapters as "what if?" digressions. It seems that's what the author intended. You prefer to incorporate the R18 chapters into your own personal headcanon because doing so allows you hate the "slut" MC, which you seem to enjoy.

And that's fine. You do you.
Buddy, all of chapter 4 is dedicated to making it explicitly clear, and canonical, that not only does she fuck them, but she does it regularly, and that that's specifically what they call on her for. She has never been raped, and the trend continues here. What a bizarro world you live in where the time she enthusiastically participates, you say she's raped, the time the story literally tells us she regularly fucks them, and that's the thing they specifically use her for, you tell us we can't tell one way or another, and the time she's least enthusiastic (i.e. not literally begging for more like a starved hound like last time), you call "consensual".

See? This is what cope looks like.

Dex-chan lover
Buddy, all of chapter 4 is dedicated to making it explicitly clear, and canonical, that not only does she fuck them, but she does it regularly, and that that's specifically what they call on her for. She has never been raped, and the trend continues here. What a bizarro world you live in where the time she enthusiastically participates, you say she's raped, the time the story literally tells us she regularly fucks them, and that's the thing they specifically use her for, you tell us we can't tell one way or another, and the time she's least enthusiastic (i.e. not literally begging for more like a starved hound like last time), you call "consensual".

See? This is what cope looks like.
I have never more happily agreed to disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread