The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way (Fanbox 18+ Content) - Ch. 4.5 - The Convenient Gyaru Gives a Blowjob

Dex-chan lover
No, just more evidence of your own strange inability to distinguish between circumstantial suggestion and concrete proof.
Fact of the matter is, you're not actually this retarded. It's literally impossible to survive if you fail to make even the most rudimentary of inferences like this one. If you look outside, and you notice all the ground is wet, you conclude it rained without getting into these retarded diatribes about how we can't truly know the reason for the ground's apparent wetness.
Which makes your failure to understand it seem rather sad.
It's weird that you'd rather assume that I, the translator, somehow have a weaker grasp on the story than you: the illiterate reader.

Dex-chan lover
Look I'm hoping for a happy ending but let's not act like this girl is the next coming of the virgin mother Mary 😂

The author saying it's not canon at this point is just cheap way of pedalling back

Imo if she truly want these to be lure fanbox content that are NOT canon to the main story, the chapter 4 of the main story should not have existed in the first place and it'll be fine to have tis BJ in the fanbox

Ch 2.7, the dream is..., fine, whatever, with the context of it being a dream, it doesn't really matter wheter it's canon or not

Ch 2.5, the gangrap-, or as the title said, ORGY is..., meh fine it can be fanbox non canon stuff (kinda stretching it a bit but let's not discuss that specific anymore)

Double-page supporter
And as usual, she's all shy, and reserved... until the Fanbox starts; then she's blushing, and moaning, and the hearts make a comeback too. And that was far from a reluctant blowjob.

The mods seem to have locked the description, so I can't clarify that there's literally no way this isn't canon in the story.
Did we read the same thing lol. She seemed reluctant the whole time , even had tears in her eyes. The author has tweeted its not Canon aslo.

Dex-chan lover
how are people still coping and in denial even now? She is a toy in both versions of the story. If its not canon why do they both use the same panels, feature the same story and the same timeline with the same people?
In the wild, natural selection would have weeded out these deficient members of the species.
Did we read the same thing lol. She seemed reluctant the whole time
She's blushing, moaning, sweating, and we see a return of the hearts. But yes, compared to the first time, where she's in an animalistic sex trance, she's got basically no reaction. The only time we got anything out of her is after he rammed it in at the end. Which is a running theme: She really likes to tease, and she loves it when they get rough with her.
even had tears in her eyes
Yeah, probably because she's blowing a guy with the dick the size of her forearm, and she's clearly giving him, by his own admission, a good effort despite that. I cry when food lingers just a bit too long near my uvula. I can't imagine how I'd get if I had to deepthroat Cockzilla here. These are not sad tears, these are gag tears.
The author has tweeted its not Canon aslo.
Everyone knows that's bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
lol why chads in manga speaks like this lol?
why authors don't make MC that speaks like this lol?
nanpa = bad? lol
more like nanpa = based lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's literally impossible to survive if you fail to make even the most rudimentary of inferences like this one.
"Inferences." That's your word. And yes, I can easily infer what the author implied. But it's only that: an implication. We never see what actually happened in the canon version, so we don't know for sure.

It's weird that you'd rather assume that I, the translator, somehow have a weaker grasp on the story than you: the illiterate reader.
It is weird, yes. But there you go. I suspect it has something to do with your failure to understand the limits of inference where literature is concerned.

Fed-Kun's army
"is the fanbox canon?"

"no"
sound like the author is taking the easy way of not getting shitted on. Imma prepare for the first few chapters get remakes or some shit

Dex-chan lover
Do not threaten harm towards other users.
M
"Inferences." That's your word. And yes, I can easily infer what the author implied. But it's only that: an implication. We never see what actually happened in the canon version, so we don't know for sure.
Is this a sex thing? Do you get off pretending to have the IQ of a special needs amoeba? If someone slits your throat in the middle of nowhere, I can infer you're going to die. And the only way I'd be wrong is if I've fundamentally misunderstood what kills people, or literal divine intervention saved you. If I see a guy holding a knife pass me by shouting "I FUCKING HATE THAT @beep_repair !", charge into your bedroom, walk out bloodied, and I see you with your throat slit, I can infer the knife guy slit your throat. You're not this retarded, and neither is anyone else. Please stop.
It is weird, yes. But there you go. I suspect it has something to do with your failure to understand the limits of inference where literature is concerned.
I hope you're cumming buckets.

Dex-chan lover

Literally sticking your head in the sand and thinking that if you don't see it then it didn't happen.

Dex-chan lover
Now, I'm not about to say that this girl is an irredeemable dirty slut, because the psychology behind those who willingly allow themselves to be used by others (sexual or otherwise) is often very complicated. There is a lot of necessary backstory about this girl, her 'brother' and family that we simply don't have to understand why she allowed herself to be used as a sex toy by these jackasses.

But trying to claim that she's not a sex toy just because the author says that the sex scenes are non-canon despite the main story entirely confirming them is the actual equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling while closing your eyes.

Dex-chan lover
If someone slits your throat in the middle of nowhere, I can infer you're going to die. And the only way I'd be wrong is if I've fundamentally misunderstood what kills people, or literal divine intervention saved you. If I see a guy holding a knife pass me by shouting "I FUCKING HATE THAT @beep_repair !", charge into your bedroom, walk out bloodied, and I see you with your throat slit, I can infer the knife guy slit your throat.
Okay, but inference in fiction is vastly different from inference in real life. In real life, the amount of available information is typically enormous, and we can continue to investigate until the questions we're trying to answer have been definitively (or at least satisfactorily) answered.

To use your prior example, if you look out the window and see what looks like rain coming down, you might infer that it's raining. If you still had doubts for whatever reason (if, for instance, you suspected that the neighbor's lawn sprinklers were going crazy again), you could look more closely to see whether or not it was raining across the street. You could look out another window or open a door. You could check the sky for clouds, and so on.

Similarly, if someone's throat appeared to be slit, you could rush over to check the severity of the wound and the rate of blood loss. If the gash were shallow and had missed the carotid artery, the victim might survive.

In fiction, however, our ability to infer is strictly limited by what the author has decided to tell/show us. In other words, the reader's inferences occur within a contrived and tightly controlled information field. And authors can be very tricky. Authors can plant misleading clues to encourage inferences that seem utterly convincing to the reader -- but later prove false ("red herrings").

In this case, the author has clearly implied that the MC gave the man she's visiting a blow job. The panels of chapter 4.5 were obviously designed to communicate that exact implication to the inferring reader. And in my opinion, it's probably true that she DID give him a blowjob. But we don't know for sure. We only have the reasonable -- but unconfirmed -- inference that the author has encouraged us to make.

Users who are viewing this thread