The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way (Fanbox 18+ Content) - Ch. 4.5

Dex-chan lover
A Blowjob scene for the blowjob shaped hole in the main story, though the incest delusion might not be canon, I could see that.

Anyway, I cannot believe such simple manga can generate such virulent reactions, if only half of people in the comment sections are serious, that would be bad enough.
What one pretty anime waifu image in the first picture of first chapter does to a mfker 💀🔥
Why do all the other abused anime waifus not get the same defense and level of speculation, my guess the author is a master baiter. Good for her.

A Blowjob scene for the blowjob shaped hole in the main story, though the incest delusion might not be canon, I could see that.
Face it: It's all canon, and the author is just trying to avoid backlash. The author would straight up be abandoning her original audience if this story isn't incestuous.
What one pretty anime waifu image in the first picture of first chapter does to a mfker 💀🔥
Simping: Not even once.
Why do all the other abused anime waifus not get the same defense and level of speculation, my guess the author is a master baiter. Good for her.
She ain't abused, tho.

Dex-chan lover
That was hot, though it's still NTR-ish? Or I'm just too far down with the incest ship/route.
I wonder, however, if we'll ever get another extra with her brother, considering she deleted the first extra from her fanbox (or so I've read).
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread