The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way (Fanbox 18+ Content)

To clarify, for those with poor reading comprehension: There's no way these events aren't canon. Especially with Chapter 4.
at first, im on the opposite lmao. when chapter 4.5 released, i was like "im pretty sure the scene is diff" or at least theres no sign in the non +18 one that this one is canon. and then i reread chapter 4, and bam, 100% canon lmao

Dex-chan lover
at first, im on the opposite lmao. when chapter 4.5 released, i was like "im pretty sure the scene is diff" or at least theres no sign in the non +18 one that this one is canon. and then i reread chapter 4, and bam, 100% canon lmao
Chapter 4 is basically entirely dedicated to making all the fanbox stuff canon. From the fact that she sleeps with all of them all the time, to the fact that she comes for it it sober, without anyone needing to trick her.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 4 is basically entirely dedicated to making all the fanbox stuff canon. From the fact that she sleeps with all of them all the time, to the fact that she comes for it it sober, without anyone needing to trick her.
Yep and appears to at least want to change now
Otherwise what's the point of her change? She has too many friends or something?

Dex-chan lover
Yep and appears to at least want to change now
Otherwise what's the point of her change? She has too many friends or something?
Well, as we know, he decided to feed her yogurt (what a messy eater ❤️ ) before asking her to take a look at a weird mole he found on his thigh. She clearly had an epiphany soon after. Maybe she decided she decided offering private prayer services for the ill was taking too much of an emotional toll on her?

May I ask why so many people say this is NTR?

All I can see is just a r*pe( It's not r*pe since she somewhat consent but I didn't have a word to describe it )

Is it about the feeling that feel like NTR or something?

Dex-chan lover

All I can see is just a r*pe( It's not r*pe since she somewhat consent but I didn't have a word to describe it )

People will just always get weird with ntr even when in this case the whole point of the series is the good guy wins (and they weren't even in a relationship so its still technically not ntr)

Dex-chan lover

So basically this is a work of fiction. All the things that happen in a work of fiction occur exclusively because that is what the author wants to happen... so when things like this happen in work of fiction it's because the author is appealing to a specific fetish. It's a fairly reasonable conclusion for people to arrive at given that the majority of ntr involves non-consensual content.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the link for the "THE EVENTS ARE NOT CANON" in the description is dead now. All that coping and seething over the enthusiastic NTR slut bits get shit on by the author herself in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread