The Days After the Hero’s Return - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Way to Use a Hero's Magic

Wait, "I" country with good relationships with middle East and Africa?
Iceland? India? Indonesia? Ireland? Italy?

Dex-chan lover
Why did I feel like Yuuya was trying to hit on a Lady in front of her 10 y/o daughter?

The next following chapters are going to get a lot whole more interesting if I remember correctly from the LN

Group Leader
@Setsu_Na Italy, cause Japan and the Axis of Friendship. That's why almost all Isekai worlds are based on medival Germany and Italy, and most non-Japanese food shown is German/Italian.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit forget the other girls, the mom was the real prize all along

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this was heartwarming. I want the MILF route with the cute stepdaughter now. Okaa-San is right in my strike zone.

On another note, I'm very concerned with the hospital security. The fact that a man can grab a Shota and carry him away under his arm is a bit concerning.

Double-page supporter
@Gravewind
Well, the man in question is a son of someone in middle management, so it's probably more than enough weight to give him some free reign like that.
Also, it's not like he's leaving the hospital or something, just removing him from the room of a different patient.

Events end here in the WN,

https://learningjapanesetranslation.wordpress.com/2020/09/23/kikanshita-yuusha-no-gojitsudan-chapter-14/

Users who are viewing this thread