The Days After the Hero’s Return

This is a refreshing manga after seeing how many isekai manga i've read
I'm looking forward to read the nest chapter

reminds me of that other manga (had same premise of "hero returns to his world, yet still has his powers", sorry but i dont remember the name of it) except better.

Dex-chan lover
I read a similar premise like this, but damm how much a difference good presentation is.

This manga is miles better than anything with a similar premise.

@Rizkid1412 not really, its getting into the harem zone now, the MC will be a bitch, get cucked by every girl he knows, and stay an eternal cuck by cucking himself.

surprisingly fine. it just, at the end of chp. 4 why did the girl get jealous? she isn't the mc girlfriend or anything, that development is cliche and kinda stupid.

If there's one thing I just can't rationalize is all that overreaction if there's a different lady with the protagonist. Like damn, cool down and wait a minute. Jumping to all them conclusions and everything. Typical.

I just read it and it's surprisingly good. don't really have high expectation going into an isekai helps. the way he find out he still have his power is quite smooth and logical, and the usual tomboy childhood friend actually likes him cliche is done pretty well. it's hinted ever since her first appearance that she has feeling on him..and later during the accident, she still look at mc despite the spell going on.

any site for RAW i cant seem to find it in https://rawdevart.com/ or https://loveheaven.net/ man love this kind of theme fun to read XD

Dex-chan lover
It fully doesn't make sense how this shitty all-template, zero-originality, fully predictable borefest actually got above an 8.

Users who are viewing this thread