The Days After the Hero’s Return

@mittalyashu Honestly man, I just went to the raw paged linked on the TL site and let google translate do the rest. Honestly it's not as bad I thought it would be, and completely readable.

Can someone recommended me harem based revers-isekai similar to this one? (Manga or novel)

(https://mangadex.org/title/35794/the-hero-who-returned-remains-the-strongest-in-the-modern-world already read this one)

i was here cause i liked the sword design but we dobt get to see that sword at any point mehh (i think it should be his holy sword but like that thing is shaped different so ...)
+ it inst detailed at all

Is the chapter delay from artist or TL team?

I am getting the feeling that it might be anther promotional manga for novel.

Well, my expections were actually low for this one, as I prefer the fantasy setting over modern day.

However, I am glad to say that this has sucked me in and am enjoying it so far

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the weird name change found on mangasee, it must have been licensed. Finished reading the remaining chapters and the final arc was bullshit (going back to other world and fighting ) and they ended it where main plot should start. An ambiguous harem end with no more ventures on his own world "and then I lived happily ever after"

Power Uploader
Didn't I already read a manga of one who was a hero who returned and retained his powers and time likewise didn't pass? The one I remember had a scene in the beginning where he was bullied in the school toilet, and his bullies got teached a lesson in the end, but I can't remember the name?
Sounds like a worthwhile read… anyone got the name of it?

Power Uploader
Looking at the weird name change found on mangasee, it must have been licensed. Finished reading the remaining chapters and the final arc was bullshit (going back to other world and fighting ) and they ended it where main plot should start. An ambiguous harem end with no more ventures on his own world "and then I lived happily ever after"
This ending reminds me of Sekirei…

Double-page supporter
I saw 4 chapter appear in my feed today, and by then they got deleted?

Users who are viewing this thread