The Demon King's Daughter Is Too Kind!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaah. Santa Dou is cutest Santa. She certainly did capture Santa('s heart).

I guess Santa would have to be an entire race if they were to grant the wishes of all good children.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Remember, every time Christmas is mentioned before Thanksgiving, Santa has to kill another of his elves.

Dex-chan lover
Dou looks to be as powerful as she is adorable. She resisted a 100% effective charm that every other demon fell to. Granted her father might have not been trying to stay awake.

Aggregator gang
@Drifter
Possible that she was able to stay awake because her wish was to help Santa. That or something about a pure soul.
Also I have to ask, your username. Would it happen to be based off of a certain bark eating, Gambit running, rogue?

Dex-chan lover
@saphirekosmos I had to look up a bark eating Drifter - cool character but I chose my username based on my own behavior online and a thing from a story I'm working on. Whenever I spend time reading manga here (often), I remind myself I have my own writings that need some attention

Pure souls get to meet Santa? I'm on board with that.

Dex-chan lover
This world doesnt deserve SantaDou.

This Santa myth seems to be a very liberal interpretation of nord myths on Santa. Hence "Tonto" should be "Tonttu" which are nord little house spirits with pointy hats and beards.

Dex-chan lover
Forget Dou, I think everyone should take a second look at Moau-sama since he is so kind too

Users who are viewing this thread