The Descent of the Demonic Master

I love this one in comparison to heavenly demon. He's dense but he's not a dick.

The comedic bits also did not fall flat.

Note: Ignore Siikalahna's comment(s). Every comment he posts is bitching about why doesn't the MC doesn't just kill to solve his/her problems. Hopefully it's just a troll or else that person should really be on a FBI watchlist.

What a garbage manga. MC is completely clueless and doesn't even know what he wants himself. I don't understand how can anyone like this overrated trash, but then again people overhyped re:zero as well.

vagabond157 his past reincarnation was a man who obtained everything through brute force and seeing that it didn't last long he was betrayed by the people he cared for, the MC then compromises his concept of "the one with power rules all" and instead choose a different path but seeing he never thought of such a thing before it was a new idea for him so it's only rational for him to be lost.

this story is not just about getting stronger but also how to live a peaceful life while protecting those around him

i was enjoying this then they bought in the secret cultivation society in the modern world

Dex-chan lover
So i'm new here and I've noticed that several titles (like this one) have no releases here, but the evil aggregation sites have lots (56 I think, for this title). What's the dealio?

@Wolbaek and @Mayolang

Hi, I'm a Polish translator in Wattpad and I wanted to ask you as an author if you would mind if I threw in the Polish translation of manga - The Descent Of The Demonic Master ??? Of course I will write who the author is. How about it ? ;)

@AlexDragon

The author/artist aren't on this website, but on the official Korean website.

Which means, you are free to do what you want to do until there is an official translation. 😌

@YouSuckDiddleyUck

Well, it's the choice of the translator if they want to put it on this website or not.
While the other aggregation sites don't ask any permission and directly stole their translation and make money with it (ad).

@YouSuckDiddleyUck

Yeap, sadly.

Some translator are willing to put their translation here because it's ad free (thanks to donations) and also because they don't want to create a website.
While other just put their translation here until they are well-known and then take them down so you'll have to go on their website.

So if you want to "support" the translator better search here before going to aggregation website ~

Saw Ch56 in english on here for a second and managed to read it in time before it got taken down!! Best luck ever!!

Just WOW, this shit is a good read, it's on par with Solo Leveling, I don't have alot of webtoon manga I like but this is on the list of awesome, I hope they come out with weekly chapters like solo, I have been reading this with tachiyomi app with the mangakakalot extension since they seem too always have updates, mangadex is dope but it has its moments, why does this have a Portuguese translation but no English on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread