The Descent of the Demonic Master

i just read c30, will it continue like this? Like a dumb shounen manga: everything can be solve just by win the battle, no kill?

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 36
I'm so raging right now. People and their stupid Facebook comments about it being unacceptable if he did anything different? He should of sweeped her up and made sweet love to her for days.

For someone that have lived 3 time,the mc sure is naive and stupid for no reason
The manhwa start off good then fall off the cliff after
You would expect the mc has learn his lesson from all those side story,he said it himself that he learn something
But for some reason,instead of getting better,he is getting worse and worse
The mc is just dumb naive beta,he is so passive and only react to something instead of him initiating it
A typical isekai hypocrite, me peace loving, me demon, me no kill people, me torture people, me protect family, me asking for trouble, me get family killed, me no effort to protect said family, me dont want to get involved with martial people, me pick fight,and many more hypocrisy

Why all the negativity, if you don't like the Webtoon then don't follow it. No need to rant about how horrible it is, we need to try and be more positive with our input

This is shit. On the beginning it seems promising BUT later on it become generic wuxia comics. (It's the truth.)
You only read this if you're simping for stupid MC

@Silverfox76 If all the people who had negative stuff to say just moved on we would be full of 10 point series on this website and reviews would be pointless. I just skimmed through the comments but most people stated their reasons for disliking the story so i don't think it was a problem.
If you want to add positivity simply state what you enjoyed in the manhwa.

Hmm... Pizza shop thing makes almost no sense but well, whatever
At least it's action and there's no ecchi

I’m typing this because I need to vent somewhere. I started rereading this because I had dropped it and didn’t remember why, but I did remember enjoying it until like at least halfway through the released chapters. This all of a sudden I remembered why.
Its because I remembered that he rejects the girl who is introduced in chap 8 who would have complimented his character so fucking well, then just leaved for military service and when he bumps into her again just AAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHH.
This revisiting of the story has severely frustrated me. Btw if you want to read more or some of the missing chapters, they have in on manganelo. Anyway I said my peace and think I used the spoiler tags right for the first time.

The comment from the person below isn't a spoiler...just a troll

I dropped it at Chapter 44, It started off pretty good, then got okay...then it got boring...and just didn't improve.
I started reading this because I thought it was about action however at a certain chapter...the plot got so boring I kept pausing and looking at my phone, or doing something else which I often do when I find something boring or not interesting. I have read plenty of manga/manhwa and the good ones always keep my attention, making me not want to sleep, or do anything else until I finish reading it because the story is soo good YET this one...somewhere in there it got super boring.

The main character doesn't show emotion whatsoever towards the middle of chapter 44 and DEFINITELT not Chapter 35-44. That makes the story even more boring.

So LITERALLY OUT OF NO WHERE He decided to
Join the military, he cuts his hair and dyes it black. He gets confessed by the girl he used to like in his first life, and shows NO emotion whatsoever, then he joins the military and is constantly showing a emotionless BORING face.

He is so OBLIVIOUS of everything around him yet pays attention to certain things while ignoring those around him that care for him. He is STUPID as heck yet smart in other ways... I never thought they could write a character like that but here he is.
Don't bother reading it, the start is good but after that it goes SUPER down hill!

I must say I agree with some of the comments here, the story had potential, but then the author couldn't decide whether make this as straight wacky slice of life or serious cultivation story. So you had MC
Suddenly decided to enter military just because or opening pizza shop, and I'm no sure of the en goal there. On military arc he become super legend, gain one friend and that's it.

Group Leader
Am I the weird one that likes how it didn't go traditional cultivation OR traditional slice of life? Why shove everything into the same ol mould? We have enough of those. Rather... That military arc might be my fav so far...

Users who are viewing this thread