The Descent of the Demonic Master

Is this shounen ai? the author seems giving more time screen on that cute boy wtf and he make that girl who like mc "skip" him by making her move on? ah damn this uneasy feelings really kill the mood.

Go read something else. MC just keeps talking. Imagine you did kill thousands of people in your last life, but now you decide not to kill anyone even if they target your life anywhere you go. And his enemies are dumber that a bucket, even some manhua trash villains were more entertaining than this.
8/10 rating? Nah, I don't buy it?
Title and cover are totally misleading unrelated to content... And as you'd expect from the summary, it's quite hard to catch on what's going on

I went to check which chapter I had read to on Leviatan's site and I could no longer find a number of their translation projects. Is there somewhere they post updates about the site at, because it looks like they dropped/cleared out a bunch of their library.
EDIT:
I went back and checked some of the series pages on the site and it seems that they have removed all chapters for a few series and hidden them from their "/comics" page. Dont know what happened.

Fed-Kun's army
It's hard to say whether it's a good or not. There's no tags or information.

I still want to have hope things turn around.

I recommend you read My Dad is too strong

so like the first 50 chapters were amazing with awesome fights and art...this is just fucking descent of the demonic master into slice of life bullshit

If this series got dmca's, does that mean someone licensed it? If so where can i read the official release? I can't find anything through google.

Well normal life was fun but now it time to awaken the demonic master again and start ripping heads, arms, legs, eye balls, lungs, kidney, etc.

One of the most horrible manhwas I've read by far. Exactly like Terror Man.

The MC is as stupid as they come. Because of his stupid actions, tons of innocent people either die or suffer too much pain. Despite living 2 lifetimes where he met all sorts of people, he still acts like a freaking teenager, not caring about who his actions hurt as long as it isn't his family or friends.

A horrible manwha. 2/10

Users who are viewing this thread