The Diary of a Middle-Aged Teacher's Carefree Life in Another World - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Ossan is Once Again Unemployed

Double-page supporter
@menomeno Idk who I'm supposed to actually tag for this, but on page 3, panel 4, his name is transliterated in 2 different ways, Xellos and Zelos.

Edit: Actually, it happens throughout the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
is the server for the next chapter down or unavailable? never mind it was just a connection error.

Dex-chan lover
It's not the healthiest food out there, but well made white rice rocks.

🤩

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure you need soybeans to make soy sauce, not just any random common bean.

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised, here i thought our MC would somehow tag along to find out who initially caused the learning book for the lil girl to be that broken.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone makes a Isekai Tropes bingo board, one of the squares needs to be "The Japanese mans soul craves rice!" sitting right next to a square with "A Japanese can only feel clean with a bath or onsen!"
I wonder, if Isekai was a western trend, and the rice trope still existed, what would it be? Bread? Milk? Hmmm

@ARealCoolGuy unlikely. most western country don't have staple food. the claim they do, but their daily diet is weird sophisticated.

average asian dude (mostly from them countries that were fucked by japs in ww2) still consume rice about 100kg a year.

Users who are viewing this thread