The Diary of a Middle-Aged Teacher's Carefree Life in Another World - Ch. 18 - Ossan proceeds towards his house's construction site

A week delay on all chapters, how nice.
I was wondering why I had already read this.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep i'm on a worse position: there's this 3 Euro doner kebab near where i used to rent in Eindhoven, and now I can't enjoy kebabs anymore in indonesia because no one can make a decent kebab anywhere close to that 3-euro kebab...it's amazing how we've gone this long without anyone realizing the wonders of a decent doner kebab in this country! like, the portions are so small, they might as well sell it off as kiddy meals! amazed no one ever thought up of selling "premium" (by indo standards 3 euros is still a lot of money) kebab.

Dex-chan lover
Grudges over food should never be underestimated. I'm keeping a tally of all the times a stupid drunkard has eaten my leftovers I was saving for a specific meal just because they were drunk, stupid, and had access to the fridge.

The first time was never forgiven or forgotten, but with continued additions to their sins since then... My eventual revenge will be merciless, but deserved.

Dex-chan lover
This MC is a loli magnet, but he's not interested...
His environment push Loli to him, but he dont like the idea of it.
The goddess of this world fated him for the Loli, and MC dont like it either.
Now as a sage, what type of woman do you like if you dont like the idea of being lonely in your new house huh?

those wifes... stupid and careless to the max and more,
sadly they will have to survive as one of them is schweits mom

@dextersTomato

He already mentioned that he prefers large breasted women. He really liked the owner of the magic shop, but was afraid of her slightly psychotic personality, and he also seems to be interested in the priestess girl, who should be somewhere in her early or mid-twenties.

i know you guys are trying your best MTLing this, but some things are just way too confusing. Like, on page 11 you guys probably meant salaryman (or リーマン); the time the protagonist was working as a salaryman, and not Lehman Brothers, some random financial group or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread