The Dictator - Ch. 2

Group Leader
Dont know much about genes but p sure that blond hair and blue eyes are recessive, and if assuming that the father is a pureblood arab (very likely), its very unlikely that hed get those features. But he’s hot so whatever.

@fiercenaga well half of my family has blond hair and green/blue eyes and they're arabs. There's a lot of arabs like this in Syria, Liban, Algeria, Morocco etc

Group Leader
@Roxymissy I just think it's less likely if the supposed royal family has never mixed with different (white) race before, unlike how we are today where intermixing of races is common. But yeah, u right. It's not impossible.

Fed-Kun's army
"the prince of oman who is chosen to be the next sultan"
me, at the ritz cracker boy i was just shown: 👀.... bruh say sike rn

ooohhhh his cousin fine af what the hell...

Fed-Kun's army
I have a mate whose half arab and he’s whiter then most white kids at school lmao

OMANDBSHSGGSHDHSHDGSH ????? BMOOT
God I can’t take this this seriously... and I assure y’all, there is no blonde prince here and there has never been one djdjddjfjldks

i wish he looked more arab. like don't make the setting an arab country if you don't even want to represent the features. white genes are recessive, call him fully french at this point.

for everyone defending this, i guess you don't know much about either arab history or genetics or both.

most arab countries have been invaded by european countries. with the interracial relationships, there are now white passing arabs. in fact a lot of arabs are mixed with white, but considered fully arab as long as they grew up in their country or have both arab parents (even if their parents are also interracial). egyptian arabs, turkish arabs, saudi arabs, they now can have white features because of all the mixing in generations. but a full 100% arab and a full 100% caucasian is almost never going to make a child that has caucasian hair and eye colors because the arab parent most likely does not have the recessive genes that a white person would have. unless mutation occurs (like some black people having blue or green eyes can be due to a condition, it can be the same for arabs, brown people, and asians) or they do have that recessive gene for whatever reason.

so yea even the arabs in this comment section are saying they have family with blue, green eyes, lighter hair and skin. that's true.

but that's because of your ancestors mixing with white people. it happened to india as well. most indians have brown skin and dark hair and eye colors, but there are so many Indians with fair skin or green eyes because british people took over. that's not an issue but please a dark skinned, fully arab man is not gonna make a child like that prince just because of some white lady. we can assume he's full arab because they just said a half arab won't make it to the throne.

it's very possible to have white skin while being fully arab, but the blonde hair, blue eyes, sorrynotsorry but no. the author just wanted to have a white boy as the male lead in an arab setting, logic wasn't even considered in this.

**********i'm not saying your family is less arab than you, but they must have a lot of white ancestors for them to appear like that. egypt and morroco is literally in africa, sorry to break it to you but these people were dark in the past before white people started invading almost every continent. sorry if i offended you if you think i am implying that your nationality, race, ethnicity is a lie. that's not what i'm saying. but if you can't handle that fact then idk what to say to you. look at history, learn about punnett squares and genetic mutation. there's nothing wrong with what i said, it's just what it is and if you're upset about being mixed, even though there is nothing wrong with that, then blame your ancestors because i did not birth you.

I'm an Egyptian and an arab and the thought of them using oman is so strange it's totally a calm and peaceful country .i wish they made up a name instead of using an actual country

I want to enjoy this manhwa but I can't get past the fact that they use the name Oman for the country, like that's a real country bruv . The Omani Royal Family don't have blonde hair like that dude.

Wish the translator chose to take some artistic's license wrt the country's name because I have a hard time NOT seeing the real-life Oman/Omani Royal Family in this manhwa.....

So it's starting to hit me that they drew him white with blonde hair and blue eyes for no reason. It didn't sink in in the first chapter but now they gave a crappy reason for it and not only revealed that they thought about it, but they also made me think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread