The Dictator

Yeah, it feels so awkward. As an Arab it sounds weird reading it so many things to correct, all I wish for is that they won't give a bad image to Oman

Sigh they either made this manhawa to make da middle east look bad or the author is really ignorant rip -_-

Double-page supporter
Ah yeah no, we have white Arabians believe it or not, but they don't look like western white nor do they have blonde hair or blue eyes.

is it just me or does the female lead look like itachi uchiha???

like i cant help but notice it.

I dunno how I feel about the ignorant Arab setting for the story but I appreciate the translators doing a note to clarify the "Islamic culture" comment... the author really is
saying whatever they wanted, huh.

Dex-chan lover
This story feels like the author wanted to write a story about a Korean bodyguard becoming the wife of a white European man but the author's bosses decided to swap the setting out.

The setting reminds me of the good old sultan/Arab millionaire+romance type of yaoi back in the days...

I'm old enough to not take anything in this kind of stories seriously since the settings are usually for pure fantasy and stuff. But it's worrisome for some young readers who might unconsciously take some info as facts... And I guess an Arab or a muslim person would just drop/feel annoyed reading it. Especially that, being stabbed part. Like, bruhh. Even if you're not PC, you still shouldn't write that sh*t. Good thing the TL team did what they did. And alchohol, gosh. They only sell that in black market/illegally in some muslim countries, I think...

That said, I'm looking forward to the next chapter...

Aggregator gang
"The sultan's heir" *white, blonde with blue eyes*

"He owns her for one year"

LMAO IS THIS ANY GOOD? IT LOOKS IGNORANT AF jdskfhladsj

Omg this story is so annoying. There is so many things wrong with this story. It's so obvious the author likes the idea of an Arabic setting but couldn't for the life of them, do at least a bit of research before writing anything.

I hope people reading this keep in mind that religions and cultures intermingle in different ways in different countries. Idk for Saudi Arabia, but where I'm from and as Muslim women myself, it's not weird for men to hit on women even if one or both parties are practice Islam as their religion. Yes, I'm annoyed by the generalization of Islamic beliefs and culture

He doesn’t look Arab it should have been Europe’s instead and I do think his blonde hair and blue eyes make sense since his mom has all of those features

Users who are viewing this thread