The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. - Vol. 26 Ch. 281 - The RePSIval of Saiki Kusuo (Second Half)

Dex-chan lover
What a ride. My due respects for author, scan team, and to those so PSIpecial characters that get to your heart.

Saiki grew so much as a person.

Now, scuse me please while I feel this bittersweet empty spot you have when you finish a good read.

Dex-chan lover
And thus it ends and on a nice note too.
A massive thank you for you people at PSI Scans for translating the entire thing, been a great ride.

Really, it looks like kokomi’s thoughts are what made saiki use his powers again. She is asking the “god who loves her” to do something about it. And he really did.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see it all come to an end (I kinda wish we got more Akechi interactions since he was one of the few characters that could bounce off of Saiki well and provide a challenge to him without having any sort of powers), but it ended quite satisfyingly, even with the epilogue being a bit of a cop out regarding his powers.

Thanks for everything PSI Scans, it's been a great ride. I'm definitely going to miss checking my follows list for a big chapter dump of this series.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the great scans over the years, PSI Scans! We'll miss this series.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS

This is a series I will never forget, what an ending.

QSS

Group Leader
WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO ALL OF YOU. EVERYONE.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for translating this to the end Psi scans!!

Man, I'm going to miss this series ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread