The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. - Vol. 26 Ch. 281 - The RePSIval of Saiki Kusuo (Second Half)

Dex-chan lover
oh man.... im just really wanted to see for the last time he and teruhashi dating for once again...

Me wants more Saiki 😭😭😭😭😭😭

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING!! BANZAI!!! 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊❤❤❤❤👏👏👏👏👏👏

thank you for translating this!its my favorite anime and now manga,im really really grateful

Dex-chan lover
I would have liked it if he got his powers back, but weaker.
Like to the extent where he can control it, like his xray vision not constantly in use

Aggregator gang
for a gag manga this is really solid
thank you for the laughters, i had some moments when i wheezed my lungs out lol

Fed-Kun's army
FINALLY I READ ALL THE CHAPTERS. OMG THIS WAS SO TOUGH AND SO EXHAUSTING. Ok so first of all special thanks to @eyfey and @psiscans for giving all english translations with all omake. I first watched the anime and thought that the ending felt very fast and there were many things left open and uncompleted. So an Idea "KONO BOKU GA" (cough) I WILL MAKE A FAN SPINOFF TO COMPLETE THE SERIES. (terms and conditions applied on this statement). But to get more references I needed to get more source and so I departed to complete this whole series and it WAS EXHAUSTING. Hope you all who also read this manga enjoyed it. There were many things I found out that weren't in the anime and will help me out a lot (if I make one). Well with this we move on. This was a fun ride. Hope you all have a great day.

Now I have to read the light novel. OMG.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, Mr.Asou Shuuichi and his team, and PSI scans for the great manga! I would like to add my gratitude to the sea of comments. My days were made better by all of your hard work, and for that I would like to thank you once again!

I didn't realize that the last messages were from the PSI scans members at first :p.

Users who are viewing this thread