The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. - Vol. 26 Ch. 281 - The RePSIval of Saiki Kusuo (Second Half)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DONT WANT IT TO END GOD DAMNIT

Double-page supporter
These are the two extra chapters the mangaka came up with on the spot due to the extra 40 pages he needed to fill?! Omg, these were awesome!! I'm so in love with this series and quite sad about the fact that it's ended, but I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this from the beginning to the end!

I guess the author saw the same concern i had with the finale, where this world is in regular need of saving, and Kuusuke is not exactly the one you want to give the responsibility of fixing it.

Aggregator gang
I swear, one of my favorite things about this ending is that so little has changed, yet at the same time, everything has changed. Thank you PSI Scans for going through it to the end.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man what a ride, i just got here, i just wanna say thanks to the author and the translation team for bringing this to us the readers it's been a long journey, man i wanna cry can't believe 6 year had passed dude, hope the author and the translation team always stay healthy,

One more thing i hope all the readers like you and me to always be honest to anyone, do your very best on anything, and don't forget to smile okay

See yea on your next journey friends, hope you had a great day and find another amazing manga to read

Thank you so much for your great work! I loved this manga and I wouldn't have been able to read it without your team. I can't believe they haven't released an official english translation of this, I may have to just buy the anime to support Asou and his crew.

Aggregator gang
So many things happen but nothing changed

I'm glad I'm rereading this again and again

Double-page supporter
I'm rewatching Saiki on netflix right now and visited the manga. I'm really bummed I couldn't get physical copies of this great story, but I'm immensely THANKFUL to PSI scans for putting a lot of effort in bringing this manga to this platform! Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread